If you want to work less and get more out of the time you spend working, I think you might love this course! This is a free Udemy course where you can get more personal support from me at https://www.udemy.com/4-hour-work-life
I have created The 4 Hour Work Life to enable you to double your productivity, work at your most efficient and effective rate and have a better life.
Most of my professional life I have spent up to 50% of my day working and commuting with little time for self-improvement, self-care and for friends and family. Since starting to work online, I have created a system where I dedicate 4 hours a day to work, which accounts for 17% of my day. With this system I can get important work done and be able to leave my work so that I can enjoy the remaining 83% of my day.
By learning and implemeting this system, you will be able to have a healthier work life balance and be able to have a higher quality of life.
Thank you very much for reading this and I hope this improves your overall quality of life.
What are the requirements?
– You can start this course immediately with no pre-requirements!
What am I going to get from this course?
– Work smarter and more effectively within a smaller time frame
– Get all important and urgent tasks done and stay on top of a challenging workload
– Track and manage their tasks better using a key Productivity tool!
– Understand that work equals money and no longer attritribute length of working time to money
– Work in a powerful manner whilst also ensuring time for family, self-development and better quality of sleep
What is the target audience?
– Online business owners or entrepreneurs!
– Anyone wanting to work efficiently and have more time for leisure and family
– Anyone looking for better ways to work and manage time
– Anyone looking to be more productive and better at self-managing
– Anyone looking to improve their sleep length and quality
– Anyone looking for smarter and easier ways to work effectively
Learn more by subscribing to my podcast on iTunes at: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/hero/id1233635268?mt=2
If you would like to learn about Facebook Ads, Google AdWords, Ethical Hacking, then please check out my courses for $10 at http://www.suppoman.com/shop
If you want to join me on Udemy, come to this link: http://www.udemy.com/user/michaelsuppo