THE BITCOIN BULL MARKET IS STILL ALIVE!!!!! [but is a correction healthy?] @The Moon Explains

Subscribe to The Moon: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc4Rz_T9Sb1w5rqqo9pL1Og
For Developers:
🧙 Become a Moralis Mage: https://moralis.io/mage/?utm_source=youtubemoralis&utm_medium=video&utm_campaign=UqVE2Zb-h9Y
😎 Subscribe to Moralis Web3 Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MoralisWeb3

For everyone:
✅ SIGN UP FOR TELEGRAM NOTIFICATIONS: https://t.me/ivanontechannouncement
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IvanOnTech

**Disclaimer**
Please be advised that I own a diverse portfolio of cryptocurrency as I wish to remain transparent and impartial to the cryptocurrency community at all times, and therefore, the content of my media are intended FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES not financial advice. The information contained herein is for informational purposes only. Nothing herein shall be construed to be financial legal or tax advice. The content of this video is solely the opinions of the speaker who is not a licensed financial advisor or registered investment advisor. Purchasing cryptocurrencies poses considerable risk of loss. The speaker does not guarantee any particular outcome. Past performance does not indicate future results.

This information is what was found publicly on the internet. This is all my own opinion. All information is meant for public awareness and is public domain. Please take this information and do your own research.

bitcoin, cryptocurrency, crypto, altcoin, altcoin daily, blockchain, decentralized, news, best investment, top altcoins, ethereum, tron, stellar, binance, cardano, litecoin, 2019, 2020, crash, bull run, bottom, crash, tether, bitfinex, rally, tone vays, ivan on tech, chico, video, youtube, macro, price, prediction, podcast, interview, trump, finance, stock, investment, halving, halvening, too late, when, fed, federal reserve, interest rates, rates, cut, economy, stock market,

Good Morning Crypto

Ivan on Tech by Ivan Liljeqvist

1. Anne Nopre
    Anne Nopre says:

ArbiMoon charges a 10% fee on each purchase or sell order, meaning that 5 percent of the transaction is refunded to the holders each time a smart contract operation is completed.

2. Yato God
    Yato God says:

Is this a collectible from an anime? That is an entirely new addition to the scene. I used to be a part of their TG group, and I must say that they're all quite friendly and accommodating, not to mention anime fans. This coin has a great deal of potential. The pre-sale is a complete sham. 0x35A293EcbABd86AAbEc9BE39235686AD1770ae29

3. Jackie Janssen
    Jackie Janssen says:

<🚀🚀I invested in Tesla back in 2013, I was very much a bear. My reasoning was simple: Tesla was trying to do what no American automaker had done so far: Develop and sell a mass-market electric vehicle. It was trying to do what no American company had done in nearly a century: Start up a successful new auto manufacturing business. To take it a step further, I bought 40 shares from Tesla miners, investing about $1,800 in total with part of the proceeds from a 401(k) rollover. At the $908 per share price I sold at, that's a realized profit of almost $35,000! It's may not be life-changing money, but it's an incredible return nonethe less , Now i am working with 3 asset Gold silver and crypto all are good , but Crypt0 Investment is the mother of them all , Crypto has followed this pattern for sometime now; It dips and gets everyone scared then after retesting an old resistance several times, we wake up one day to see it is bullish. This period is the perfect time to buy the dip and accumulate irrespective of the bulls being under pressure. Bitcoin moving up is inevitable and would see the price of bitcoin surpass it's all-time highs. The reversal was imminent because obviously, the bitcoin market needed a correction to gather the right momentum to give the bulls more steam and this just makes it the perfect time to invest and accumulate as much as possible. I'd strongly advise any newbie/traders to buy the dip for traders who are still wondering whether to enter the market or old time traders who are Holders to seek help from not just any trader but an established trading expert with at least 89% trade accuracy. I underwent a series of trading losses I'd best not talk about before I was introduced to trading analyst Eric Clark. My contact with him has been the Hallmark of this year for me, under his careful guide and his signal service I've been able to recover my losses and even grow my trading port folio massively from 1.2 btc to 5.6 btc in just 5weeks. I will advise traders esp new bies to have an orientation of trading before they get involved in it. Mr Eric Clark you learn daily while you make profit with his signals. he can be reached on TE-LE-GRAM (@eclark01) for inquiries into profitable trading strategy…

4. Jack Bar Hillel
    Jack Bar Hillel says:

Yeah the present bullrun is correlated to the previous one in a fractal pattern, very well seen. A fractal is a pattern that repeats itself at a smaller/bigger scale and that appears a little bit everywhere in nature (flowers, coastal banks…) and in random geometric figures… like the stock market. Very well seen and very interesting.

5. Brian Jhonson
    Brian Jhonson says:

Bitcoin will be dumped ,Bitcoin will be dumped , Bitcoin will be dumped dumped dumped to 39 39 Bitcoin will be dumped Bitcoin will be dumped Bitcoin will be dumped dumped dumped but is needed to go higher

6. frank
    frank says:

Do not stop investing or start selling your crypto coin because of the dip cause it's an opportunity for you to buy more coin and invest more cause it will be like an explosion in the rise of Bitcoin now

7. Michael Krav
    Michael Krav says:

Привет с Казахстана 🙂
    Аутро с российским народными танцами просто пушка!
    Ваня красавчик, умный чувак 👊🏽