My Thoughts On The Market

Hope you guys enjoy this one, it’s good to take a step back and view the bigger picture sometimes 😀

1. Bitcoin Believer
    Bitcoin Believer says:

Sorry man but the top is in bud , You can come back in a month and tell me I was right unfortunately I don’t have 1 million followers to listen to me but hey that was the deal won’t get wrecked

2. Daniel S
    Daniel S says:

That looked like it was all done in one take. Not only that but the info was on point. Thanks so much Iv just subscribed and looking forward to your takes in the future

3. bwv1044
    bwv1044 says:

Avoid China news, US regulation hammer, another Punta-Chica-Banana country is about to make it a legal tender. There's always enough idiots after you buy, you just need to pump this tulip and promote to another billion people.

4. uhlijohn
    uhlijohn says:

If the stock and bond markets collapse no asset class will be immune. All will crash in unison. Gold, silver, oil, real estate. Look what happened in 2008! Everything crashed. Cryptos will do that same. If you think that Evergrande has been "contained" I remind you of what happened in the subprime mortgage market in 2008. Bernanke said it was "contained". That lasted all but weeks if not days after he said that! Evergrande is just the tip of a very large credit iceberg in China and if you think China collapses and the US and Europe do not, then I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell to you!

5. DarwishEG
    DarwishEG says:

I lost 4$k trading in this shitty market cycle. Word of advice for anyone who’s even considering trading on leverage/margin with crypto: Don’t, just don’t. Worst financial advice and decision I’ve even taken in my life. Just pretend this doesn’t exist otherwise your savings will not exist.

6. Eric Malcolm
    Eric Malcolm says:

I HAVE INCURRED SO MUCH LOSSES TRADING ON MY OWN…I TRADE WELL ON DEMO BUT I THINK THE REAL MARKET IS MANIPULATED… CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT OR AT LEAST TELL ME WHAT I'M DOING WRONG ?