XRP is a digital asset built for payments. It is the native digital asset on the XRP Ledger—an open-source, permissionless and decentralized blockchain technology that can settle transactions in 3-5 seconds.

XRP can be sent directly without needing a central intermediary, making it a convenient instrument in bridging two different currencies quickly and efficiently.

Faster, less costly and more scalable than any other digital asset, XRP and the XRP Ledger are used to power innovative technology across the payments space.

Ripple is focused on building technology to help unleash new utility for XRP and transform global payments. Third parties are also pursuing other XRP-related use cases.

🔷 TRADING SIGNALS – https://t.me/AltcoinBuzzSignals
💡 ALTCOIN BUZZ CHAT https://t.me/AltcoinBuzzChat
🔥 TOP CRYPTO NEWS – https://www.altcoinbuzz.io
🚀 FREE NEWSLETTER – http://eepurl.com/dnIEz1
🔶 TWITTER – https://twitter.com/altcoinbuzzio

Timestamps
0:00 Introduction to Ripple XRP
2:45 XRP Price Anlysis and Prediction

Cryptocurrency And Bitcoin Visa Card – GET $25 FREE ON
► CRYPTO.COM https://platinum.crypto.com/r/ab *Code is AB

Trade On Binance!
https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=UAMKZ47P *Code is UAMKZ47P

CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET PRICES AND DATA
► COINGECKO https://gcko.io/altcoin-buzz

🔺 NOTE If you use the above referral links, we receive a commission at no additional cost to you.

References:

Disclaimer:
The information discussed by Altcoin Buzz is not financial advice. This is for educational and informational purposes only. Any information or strategies are thoughts and opinions relevant to accepted levels of risk tolerance of the content creators/reviewers and their risk tolerance may be different than yours. Altcoin Buzz is not responsible for any losses that you may incur as a result of any investments directly or indirectly related to the information provided.
Please do your own due diligence and rating before making any investments and consult your financial advisor. The information presented we believe to be correct and accurate however there is no guarantee or warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are high-risk investments so please do your due diligence. Copyright Altcoin Buzz Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.

1. Ben LaDieu
    Ben LaDieu says:

Bought 45$ of xrp back in November. I'm way up on it and didn't expect it to go anywhere after I couldn't trade it on the exchanges. Now I'm just hodling it and seeing what happens. Lets go!

2. Colten Justin
    Colten Justin says:

The cryptocurrency market is on the back foot ahead of a long weekend in a raft of countries, including the UK and the US, and with volatility levels still high, whippy price action over the coming days cannot be discounted, Technically Bitcoin have been seeing signs of rejection Trading around $38,000. For the past 2 days .. putting the market at a Range with highs and lows, personally this past few days has been most prof!table for me while others are hold!ng with loses, Trad!ng the Range along Brennan Carson has given me as much prof!ts as i gained during the surge, i believe smiling at the bank at any market directions should be our Goal, for Newb!es and !nvest0rs who want to get back their loses on trad!ng the bearish market this New week you can get to my Tut0r <@BrennanCarson> Tҽʅҽgɾαɱ his trad!ng s!ngnals has tr!pled my portfol!o from 2.5btc to 6.5btc by simply trad!ng the bearish momentum of the current market.

3. Red Rolz
    Red Rolz says:

I lost my job due to COVID-19 and I was in need of help paying rent and bills. Then I met hackbymoer on IG..I’m tired of these people playing with our money I’m on thin ice right now but all I can say is stay positive, thanks to hackbymoer on IG for your help I got the 25,000 successfully

4. Wilfred Satlle
    Wilfred Satlle says:

This method of how to add unlimited money in the Cash application I really love it because it works wonderfully and it helped me a lot to earn real money thanks to hackbymoer  on G and I hope you continue to upload videos that are so incredible.

5. William Johnson
    William Johnson says:

I’m so excited right now because I thought I won’t be able to meet up with the payment of my bill. All thanks to hackbymoer  on !G, I was able to pay my bill and still got some extra cash to stock up!

6. Solace Lan
    Solace Lan says:

Successful people don't become that way overnight. most people see at a glance-wealth, a great career, purpose-is the result of hard work and hustle over time. I pray that anyone who reads this will be Successful in life..    -Hackbymoer

7. Solace Lan
    Solace Lan says:

Whenever I remember the day I met Hackbymoer on IG I will be so happy I was in a big problem my child was in the hospital for knee surgery and I have just $500 so I Dey with Hackbyymoer with the funds just to try my luck but eventually he blessed me with $5,000 and now my daughter got her surgery and I had some money left with me  Thanks once again Hackbymoer

8. Solace Van
    Solace Van says:

9. Solace Lan
    Solace Lan says:

When I met HACKBYMOER on Instagram,I had a feeling he would be like everyone I've met, but he turned out to be so generous.I thank him so much for his generosity

10. Raymond Best
    Raymond Best says:

11. Gary Walsh
    Gary Walsh says:

<< Crypto market is becoming more appealing to investors seeking low-correlation assets that diversify portfolios, with no doubt in mind that we are going bull with little signs of stoppn. I'd say it's outrightly wrong to just sit back hodl and wait maybe incur some losses along the line, that's a wrong mindset for an investor because as an investor finding ways to always increase and stack up more coins thereby making prof!ts should be the way of life, even experienced traders are in a doubt to take long or short position, The conditions of this bull market are unlike anything we have ever seen. I got this tips first hand from John Howard Anthony, he is always a step ahead of other traders, he fully monitored all my trades to avoid me making mistakes and losing my money. My earnings has increased dras tically from 2.1Bitcoin to 6.7Bitcoin in just 2 months and a week. I've got full confidence in he's tradn abilities.John can be reached on 🆃🅴🅻🅴🅶🆁🅼@ [@JohnHoward1] >>

12. James Cee
    James Cee says:

Wow, I did not realize that Binance is total scum (until I tried to withdraw). It is not like a real exchange. Instead of allowing you to withdraw anytime YOU choose, they decide when THEY will ALLOW you to withdraw. Don't believe me? Search "Binance Withdrawal Verification Delay" within Google. The scumbags delay their email relay (for email verification) until the withdrawal transaction is canceled on their exchange. And Yes, you 100% need the email verification in a timely manner to withdraw from their exchange. They hide behind "technical issues" whenever they want to disallow withdrawals.