Sign Up Here for the CT Club! https://patreon.com/cryptotips

Get My Free Newsletter: https://learningcrypto.com

Time Stamps:
0:00 If the BTC blockchain forks (splits) into one inside China versus outside of China, what does that mean for the average BTC holder?
5:35 Should we hold DOT, ETH, and ADA for the long term? Or will there be a time when they might go down a lot and not come back after the bear run?
11:12 How can we mentally start to value crypto for crypto instead of always viewing it as valuable against fiat?
14:35 Rumour says there will be a serious dip in the sommer before final run.. Do we cash all wait for the dip and buy before final bull run in December or just Hodl until end 2021?
19:16 How CBDCs might affect the crypto markets?
22:27 Has Toby ever encountered sharks when surfing?
24:43 Has your estimated timeframe changed regarding when to start withdrawing before the bear market hits?

Heidi Twitter: https://twitter.com/blockchainchick
Toby Twitter: https://twitter.com/juststacksats
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/realcryptotips/
LBRY: https://lbry.tv/@Crypto-Tips:b

Interested in Ledger hardware wallets and want to support this channel? Use my affiliate link here: https://shop.ledger.com/pages/ledger-nano-x?r=67ef

Earn a Passive Income with BlockFi: https://blockfi.com/?ref=82cd8e83

Music: https://www.bensound.com

Video Suggestions for Beginners to Crypto:
– When did Crypto Start?: youtu.be/rd5gv6X70ew
– Why Bitcoin?: youtu.be/GVwWwWUj3NU
– 3 Mistakes to Avoid When Storing Cryptos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhhu3Uh8iHE
– If Your Hardware Wallet is Lost or Stolen: youtu.be/KTIDY7kYSIQ
– Complete Guide to Ledger Nano X: youtu.be/PC60Ju_iMQE
– Proper Introduction to Crypto Exchanges: youtube.com/watch?v=91f-QNSmzrA
– 3 Things You Should Never Do on a Crypto Exchange: youtu.be/pgZP-voLGpE
– 5 Things Crypto Exchanges Don’t Want You to Know: youtu.be/_VcdEovm8u8
– My Recommendations for Centralized Exchanges: youtu.be/kCYj2tdYufE
– My Recommendations for Decentralized Exchanges (DEX): youtu.be/AMsp3knAfBs
– Calling Out Fake DEXs: youtu.be/h_cZyGqjKrs
– Why is DeFi the Hottest Topic in Crypto?: youtu.be/mqdD_2rX4-0
– Without This, Crypto Won’t Survive: youtu.be/Jg-zk_Nhpq0
– How To Use the Most Popular Privacy Coins: youtu.be/WLckSKzFpE8

LINKS FOR ADDITIONAL READING FOR THIS VIDEO & ALL INFO IN TEXT DOWN BELOW

1. Anthony Duke
    Anthony Duke says:

Nice video!! Very engaging from beginning to end. Nevertheless, businesses and investment are the easiest way to make money irrespective of which party makes it to the oval office.

2. TheYomixer
    TheYomixer says:

Great video ✅ From a technical point of view, the major challenges investors face may range from controlling impulsiveness to the frail of compulsion. Most newbies and most investors often undermine & often neglect the Importance of technical Analysis with regard to trading. Technical analysis overly predicts the movement of asset prices Regardless of what is happening in the broad of market. Essentially, the process involves studying the paths of a particular asset movement in the past so as to establish a sustainable pattern that can be used to predict the future movement of the asset and in doing this, it takes alots of time to do this, which is why i find expert opinion in trading has always being a guide for me and i have enjoyed the signal service from a few with some losses until i started copying trades alerts from Johnson Biden to mine for the past 6 weeks and i have seen difference in my portfolio. He is an expect trader with 89% trades accuracy. Tim can be contacted via …… ͲeӀegram (@johnsonb797 ) Or what 🅰️🅿️🅿️ +1.;-778';;.-654';.–1566 on how to trade profitably. remain Blessed

3. Ben Aspen
    Ben Aspen says:

I’m so glad I can across this video has really help my life in a positive way which l can’t say finish,my appreciation goes to Hackermitnick1 on telegram for making it possible for me.

4. Ben Aspen
    Ben Aspen says:

5. JRNY Crypto
    JRNY Crypto says:

<<< There's no doubt in my mind that we are not only going bull, but BTC is going nuclear. A lot of people are wondering if now is a good time to buy because of where the price is at right now, I'd say it's outrightly wrong to just sit back hodl and wait maybe incur some losses along the line, The concept of buying the dip is all about buying digital assets when their prices are down and selling off when the price rises just has the current market is down . Holding is profitable , although trading is far more profitable . I was to grasp the knowledge of trading crypto assets early enough , but i was still limited due to my lack of technical understanding of how to analyse the digital market , all that changed when i encountered Garric Norman services . , although i have been into numerous services but Garric Norman stands out with experience and expertise playing in his favour . I must confess it wasn't an easy task to learning the routes on trading but with the assistance of expert tradr Garric it was more easier to understand , Here are his details on Tel – gram ( @normanfx ).

6. Paul Beriault
    Paul Beriault says:

Just discovered you guys. Wish I knew about you sooner. I appreciate very much the honesty truthfulness and rationality of you both. We are family of eight and share a lot of the values you speak about in life and finance.

7. saxman 808
    saxman 808 says:

Hey Toby, nice shark story.
    I live on Oahu near the North Shore. I heard you mention Garrett McNamara.
    My brother (Wild Chef Chris) is a good friend of his. I met GMAC thru my brother and have been to his house. He's a great guy.
    When you have time, show more big wave picts/videos of you surfing. Love it!
    PS. Thanks for the great info/ I'll be joining your Patreon soon.
    Aloha, Paul

8. Savage Mantis
    Savage Mantis says:

Thanks for the great content guys. Lately I've been looking into getting off of centralized exchanges, but I'm wondering if there is any decentralized exchanges where i can deposit fiat to get crypto?

9. DD
    DD says:

The shark story was the best part 😂👍🏻
    Btw Toby, I'm finally done accumulating loopring, I know you like it very much. It's time for it to make a move, fasten your seatbelts 🥳🥳🥳 wish me luck 😆