I hope you all enjoyed the video. If you’d like to learn more or got stuck, feel free to let me know in the comments below.

1. Adam Lessard
    Adam Lessard says:

Thank you for the great tutorials and how you explain things. Nice and slow with reasons why they are. So far the best tutorial I have come across where I can follow through with.

2. Spencer Marlen-Starr
    Spencer Marlen-Starr says:

When I tried to open pgAdmin (Version 4) after following the steps in the previous video, I got a fatal error message saying "The application server could not be contacted." Not sure if this is relevant but I use a Windows OS, would appreciate some help if anyone knows why this would happen and how to fix it.

3. Antonio Riccelli
    Antonio Riccelli says:

After I SELECT values, it says it worked but nothing shows up in data output. However, if I click/select the actual "customer_list" dropdown in the left part of the screen and then "view data", another screen opens up where the data is actually there.

4. Kola Aderinto
    Kola Aderinto says:

Hello, I am already using t-sql, I am also using Python. What makes tableau such a powerful tool. do you need mathematic skills in statistic do be able to do data anaylsis (not data science) or does knowing data visualization like tableau replaces the mathematical skills.

5. Kushal Das
    Kushal Das says:

Hey Nicholas, had a doubt

If I make a column called 'revenue' in refinery_clients by: "ALTER TABLE refinery_clients

ADD revenue money"

and then try to fill up the column by:
    "INSERT INTO refinery_clients(revenue)

VALUES (1.00), (2.00), (3.00), (4.00), (5.00), (6.00)"

it shows the following error: " null value in column "refiner_name" violates not-null constraint".

Can you please help me out?

6. Whitney Syriaque
    Whitney Syriaque says:

I'm receiving an syntax error when adding multiple names on the contact list. all of the names that are entered are not real.
    It reads:
    on ERROR: syntax error at or near "2"
    LINE 3: 2, 'Brandon Lee', 'blee@yahoo.com'
    ^
    SQL state: 42601
    Character: 79
    what does this exactly mean?