What do you think about current markets? Are you optimistic? Feel free to leave a comment below! Thank you all so much for watching the video. If you enjoyed the video, please consider dropping a like and subscribing. Running into some trouble or questions? Feel free to leave them down in the comments below!

———————————————————————————————————-

For consulting, speaking, or other business inquiries, please feel free to reach me at contactdatadash@gmail.com

Patreon: http://patreon.com/data_dash

Telegram:

Alerts | https://t.me/Data_Dash
Discussion | https://t.me/joinchat/GXEWy0LIjjDvRxbnGeSfPw

Discord: https://discord.gg/S7MtTcB

Donate
NANO: xrb_3y7qi1z5kcpgi9cnk4bctus155qntiy1cszfmeh9zg7eqqqjb9imebsqf33t
BTC: 14DHXJa9CgeBPf6m7UeMKE9yzAYFKPW2nV
ETH: 0xa34d3461ae04953489e9aa464689c022836751d0

Want to start trading cryptocurrencies? Sign up through this link to get $10 of free bitcoin with your first purchase of over $100

Want to start trading coins? My top choice is Binance.

Disclaimer: Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.

1. Crypto Curious
    Crypto Curious says:

The point of a stable coin isn't to make money, it's to retain wealth. A stable coin would work like a money market in traditional markets, a safe place to put gains when the market is going against you.

I look forward to a true stable coin entering the space.

2. Average Perch
    Average Perch says:

Why do enter the crypto market with BTC ? I onky use ETH. Feel i pay enough fees on Coinbase all ready. So the extra fee using BTC over ETH is not worth it. Hope everyone dump BTC so the alts are not so dependent on its movements.

3. John K
    John K says:

Nick glad you covered this. I am former Financial Analyst, Advisor, and Stockbroker with business degree. I spent 4 months, and 100's of hours, working on my own cryptocurrency to replace USDT. It is near impossible to do any crypto business legally ($2 million needed just for US state licensing/bonds, and legal fees). Before I launched next phase I came across TrueCoin. These guys did it right! An amazing job. They solved so many issues that I could not overcome. Better than what I could do, so I stopped my project. They are actually getting their individual state Money Services Business licenses, to be legal. Fantastic. Legal. Audited. No counter- party risk. KYC/AML off-loaded to the banks. They have their profiles posted. No hiding out like Tether. Beautifully executed. Stanford team with Google and other backing. I hope they steamroll Tether, which I researched to be a sham, in my opinion. (I originally loved Tether until I researched.) If Tether and Bitfinex were in the real US stock market world and regulated, there would be massive jail time for those pulling the shenanigans that I discovered. There is a reason they were subpoenaed and disallowed from selling Tethers to US citizens, and their Auditor is no longer with Tether. I hope True coin gains market share to stabilize the crypto market if the market ever reacts to Tether, the way they should have reacted already. Glad the public has not, because the crypto fallout would be horrible and unavoidable, as Tether pairings are all over the place. Thank goodness for TrueCoin. And I give thanks for you as well. Keep the great crypto education coming to us all!

4. Lexus
    Lexus says:

【EPIPHANY】A Decentralized Trading Platform with Millions of Tokens Up for Grabs. 1. 30 EPN Tokensfor every successful registration2. 15 EPN Tokensfor each successful referral with personalized invitation codeInvest with us.Grow with us. Click or paste link into your browser to collect your reward.https: //http://www.epnex.io/sign.html?i=00raG53

5. G Ma
    G Ma says:

Can you talk about TRX? Don"t hear you talk about TRX much but it seems like they could use some attention since they are one of the major players. Also their chart looks interesting right now, they have been holding in this dip and they have their main net coming out soon.

6. Ferdy
    Ferdy says:

Bitcoin isn't the source of liquidity that it used to be. Once more alts can be bought with coins like ETH and LTC or even fiat, BTC it's main purpose will deplete.

7. Stephen Jaggers
    Stephen Jaggers says:

Did you see the possible sell of of 8200 BTC by Mt. Gox again. These same sales seemed to cause the Jan/Feb/Mar crash. And, if it's true (google "gox 8200" for the last week), it seems this throws all of the TA out the window. Thoughts?

8. Julia Ledermann
    Julia Ledermann says:

Thanks for all your videos! Great content. I've been subscribed and watching your videos for around 18 months and always get excited when a new video comes out! Please review QUANTSTAMP on your next video. Thanks 🙂

9. Ahmed Garib
    Ahmed Garib says:

Could you possibly also cover the coins like NEO EOS and ETH in USD along with the BTC analysis and to an extent cover how the net effect of the btc charts would effect dollar prices based on our BTC targets since the market still revolves around btc price action

10. Chad W
    Chad W says:

That BTC dominance is clearly lifting. Lets not forget, we are still 20x higher in price than at the same time in 2016. Looking at that time frame, we are at the top of a bearish trend