Bitcoin BTC can reach a price of $288,000 by the year 2024 regarding the updated stock-to-flow model by PlanB. We first discuss the original model briefly and then have a look at the new model, which is based on clusters of Bitcoin prices.

Video on the original stock-to-flow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g77iH8T998
Sign up to Bitpanda: https://www.bitpanda.com/?ref=842196049785088996
Bitpanda Pro: https://www.bitpanda.com/en/pro

This is not professional financial advice.

#Bitcoin #stock-to-flow #cryptocurrencies

———————————————————————————————————————————————————–

*** Social media ***

Join the “Cryptocurrency Investing” Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/480785485606417

———————————————————————————————————————————————————–

*** Buy Crypto ***

Sign up to Bitpanda: https://www.bitpanda.com/?ref=842196049785088996

Sign up to Coinbase (get $10): https://coinbase-consumer.sjv.io/gdrEB

Sign up to Binance (get 10% off fees): https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=SK490J97

———————————————————————————————————————————————————–

*** Crypto cards ***

Crypto.com (get $50 bonus when ordering metal card): https://platinum.crypto.com/r/youngandinvesting
Code: youngandinvesting

———————————————————————————————————————————————————–

*** Crypto hardware wallets ***

Buy a Ledger hardware wallet: https://www.ledger.com?r=a1e80b98f316

Buy a Trezor hardware wallet: https://shop.trezor.io/?offer_id=10&aff_id=3338

———————————————————————————————————————————————————–

1. Vadim Naumov
    Vadim Naumov says:

Bitcoin is one of the best coins and it’s already possible to earn money late; you can just store it, but the PRIZM cryptocurrency is gaining momentum thanks to the unique technology of paramining people earn on the passive

2. Stif Roland
    Stif Roland says:

Bitcoin is the grandfather of all cryptocurrencies, but the PoS blockchain is becoming more and more attractive in the PoW that Bitcoin runs on. PRIZM cryptocurrency runs on the PoS blockchain, and even PRIZM has a unique paramaining technology that keeps the coin decentralized.

3. Masha Kli
    Masha Kli says:

You need to understand the main difference between POW and POS, as well as the whole genius of the invention of POS, where high-power equipment is not needed, which is why the PRIZM cryptocurrency is accessible to everyone, and is called popular

Using the PoS protocol, it was possible to solve the problem with computer capacities, now with PRIZM it is not necessary

4. Наталья Симонова
    Наталья Симонова says:

You did a wonderful review of cryptocurrencies, spoke well about Bitcoin. A very bold forecast for the growth of Bitcoin by 2024. And I like that kind of PRIZM coin. It is democratic and simple, it also has its own paramining system, which makes it very attractive to users.

5. Viviane Dia
    Viviane Dia says:

I really liked it, I always wait for your video and listen with pleasure, share your opinion on the modern cryptocurrency PRIZM, which has earnings from paramining, your opinion is important to me.

I think it is very good that in the comments there are so many people who already invest in PRIZM, this gives a good chance to the coin

6. Евгений Рост PZM
    Евгений Рост PZM says:

Hello! It was very interesting to watch your video. And I would like to draw your attention to the PRIZM (PZM) cryptocurrency. Two years ago, I learned how to use it! very fast transaction speed and a very low commission immediately attracted me. also there is paramining in this coin and this is the generation of new coins specifically in my wallet! today I consider it to be the most profitable and convenient tool for my investments. It is easily sold and bought on exchanges that you can see on CoinMarketCap.

7. Ольга Теплова
    Ольга Теплова says:

Hi, very nice video, I liked it. I agree with you, thanks for such a cool site! What do you think about PRIZM cryptocurrency? For me, this is a huge chance for people! This is a decentralized cryptocurrency with new paraming technology! What allows everyone to earn!

All you have to do is just open your wallet and activate it! For 100 coins

You can build your own structure! Thanks to which you can earn even more!

Only 6 billion coins! What allows everyone to earn! I am sure that soon PRIZM will enter the top 10 cryptocurrencies of the world!

8. Сергей К
    Сергей К says:

Thank you for the information. I want to tell you about the PRIZM cryptocurrency, which is the only coin with the CWT Change the World Together ideology. POS+pyramining technology allows for passive income.

9. Денис Петрук
    Денис Петрук says:

"PRIZM (PZM)" is a tool (conditional unit) a new payment system that returns to me the right to the results of my work. I now have the opportunity to easily and simply exchange the results of my work with “PRIZM (PZM)”, and “PRIZM (PZM)” for everything I need.

10. Гена Волк
    Гена Волк says:

"PRIZM (PZM)" gives each person the opportunity, regardless of age and education, to realize their human capabilities, as well as "PRIZM (PZM)" gives every citizen the opportunity to realize the same human opportunities and apply his unrealized human potential in real life

11. Серый Девятый
    Серый Девятый says:

In the cryptocurrency “PRIZM (PZM)”, anyone who wants to can become a network administrator, can learn to forge, create new blocks, minimum transfer fees, transaction speed is high, blockchain throughput is hundreds of thousands of transactions per minute.

12. Серый Десятый
    Серый Десятый says:

The quantity of "PRIZM (PZM)" is limited and only a user of the International payment system "PRIZM" can get them. With the help of the latest Paramining technology, which automatically, without anyone's participation, starts the generation of new coins.

13. Клара Крофт
    Клара Крофт says:

Hello everyone))) Thanks to the author for the video. Like you and subscribe. Have you heard anything about the PRIZM payment tool? It is decentralized, fast transactions, online anonymity, security, coins belong to you! And also your coins generate new coins. And most importantly, the coins belong to you.

14. Тони Раут
    Тони Раут says:

Thanks for the great video! It is very interesting to watch and listen, I propose to evaluate the PRIZM cryptocurrency. This is a unique crypt, fully decentralized and self-regulating. Using exceptional ParaMining technology.

15. Гугуце Ротару
    Гугуце Ротару says:

Thanks to the author for a great video and for interesting thoughts. Investing is a rather complicated issue. I think cryptocurrency will develop rapidly in the near future and will take a strong place in the global economy. Today I paid attention to the PRIZM cryptocurrency. Excellent prospects for this coin.

16. Маруся Белая
    Маруся Белая says:

Interesting information. There is something to think about. I am very interested in the right investment. Now I invest my money in PRIZM cryptocurrency. I chose this coin because I liked the advanced technologies that support this cryptocurrency.

17. Марина Васильева
    Марина Васильева says:

Interesting video. I advise you to get acquainted with the PRIZM coin as an investment. It is a decentralized cryptocurrency with high revenues, and with its new technology, paramining, you can earn income every minute. Even now, this coin can be used to pay for goods and services.

18. Александр Штерн
    Александр Штерн says:

Cool video! Keep up the good work! The PRIZM coin is a talisman for those who go to their goals and provide opportunities for everyone!

Owning a cryptocurrency Prism gives you the opportunity to receive passive income, while having access to your wallet 24/7. Good luck to you and your channel!

19. Глеб Северов
    Глеб Северов says:

Fantastic video, thanks. Currently, the Internet and new technologies offer more and more new features. For example, the PRIZM cryptocurrency working on the PoS blockchain is an excellent investment tool, unlike bitcoins, for the mining of which you need to buy equipment. PRIZM cryptocurrency has a unique mining technology, and, most importantly, PRIZM mining equipment is not required. What do you think of this tool?

20. Денис Чупилко
    Денис Чупилко says:

21. LAKI LUCHANO
    LAKI LUCHANO says:

22. Дарья Дым
    Дарья Дым says:

Hello! Good video. Like you! Who cares about passive income, I suggest investing in a PRIZM coin. Revenue 7-15% per month! Now everyone is looking for a job to delete. And then you do not need to do anything. Only invest. And wait for the income.

23. Daniel Radcliffe
    Daniel Radcliffe says:

PRIZM cryptocurrency can be bought on such exchanges as: hotbit, livecoin, cointiger, probit, btc-alpha, Probit Exchange, 50x, Prizmbit, Rudex. The cryptocurrency has passed the launch period and is developing steadily in all directions, you can already pay for some services with this cryptocurrency.

24. Рассел Кроу
    Рассел Кроу says:

It’s been a lot of time already, I work and have passive income in PRIZM cryptocurrency. The cryptocurrency is created on the blockchain technology, that is, your transactions are written to blocks, any of your transfers can be viewed when, how much, and to which wallet they were transferred.

25. Влад Сущик
    Влад Сущик says:

Khorosheye video, aktual'naya informatsiya. Spasibo avtoru. Seychas na rynke mnogo kriptovalyut, no, na moy vzglyad, samaya mnogoobeshchayushchaya PRIZM. I, chto mne osobenno nravitsya, yego tekhnologii sokhranyayut ekologiyu.

200/5000

Buon video, informazioni pertinenti. Grazie all'autore Ora ci sono molte criptovalute sul mercato, ma, secondo me, il PRIZM più promettente. E, ciò che mi piace particolarmente, le sue tecnologie preservano l'ecologia.

26. Андрей Бур
    Андрей Бур says:

The cryptocurrency “PRIZM (PZM)” is very simple and affordable with the new paramining technology. You do not need anything other than the Internet to work. Only you are the master of your money. No intermediaries. You manage your funds yourself.

27. Саша Киевский
    Саша Киевский says:

“PRIZM (PZM)” —This is a unique cryptocurrency that gives people confidence in the future. This is a great opportunity for passive earnings. Register a wallet, replenish it with at least one coin and make a profit through paramining. With an average block generation time of 59 seconds, the Blockchain is independent of the number of transactions.

28. rem bog
    rem bog says:

Hello! It was interesting to me! I also have earnings on the Internet. I use PRIZM cryptocurrency. This cryptocurrency with unique PoS + ParaMining technology, (eco-friendly mining without costs), due to which new coins are constantly generated in your wallet. Convenient carving tool, transaction speed is 10-59 seconds.

29. Соболев Сергей
    Соболев Сергей says:

Hello! It was interesting to me! I also have earnings on the Internet. I use PRIZM cryptocurrency. The value of PRIZM is that it is not just a means of transfer and payments, it is also an investment tool – Asset. It is reliable, convenient, anonymous, decentralized, has a high transaction speed and stable growth. Here everyone can take part in the issue of their money!

30. Даша Баженова
    Даша Баженова says:

Actual topic! Thanks for the review! I also make money on the Internet. I believe that the future lies in crypto. And one of the best investments today is the PRIZM coin! Coin PRIZM is unique with its paramining! The wallet is personal and you control it yourself