News comes out of the Nikkei Asian Review, banks in Japan and South Korea will begin testing blockchain technology with RippleNet, Best Hardware Wallet …

1. Byron W
    Byron W says:

Thank you Jeff! Made a BUNDLE in XRP! If you missed out on BitConnect tokens at under $1 look at USI-Tech! It's a lot like BitConnect as they trade with a bot HOWEVER, they are MINING ALSO! Their token is still
    under 10 cents because it hasnt done an ICO yet! What if they go to $100+ like Bitconnect did? We WILL BE RICH … or even richer! They have 72 million sold pre-ICO! Let them do the mining – trading and pay you 1% daily…. hold the tokens as they appreciate! Get paid to refer! https://gr8gains.usitech-int.com

2. Chris
    Chris says:

I heard using g DAX is a way to avoid fees for instance if I transfer my basecoin to another exchange, its like 20bucks? But then also heard g DAX charges fees…idk?

3. Chris
    Chris says:

So if you had bought in ripple at 0.001 for 1000$ , It jump to .60, you would put profit back into bitcoin…you wouldn't let it keep multiplying…, also if I make profit off litecoin, would I sale one lite coin high on coin base, then buy back when it dips on coin base?

4. SRV. 123
    SRV. 123 says:

I have been looking to buy a Nano S. I saw some older videos from last month. Yes old as that. And now the price for them if available has doubled. Scary how fast this is happening. I haven't even chosen an exchange yet because I am not in the US. I don't want to have to open a US banking account or send in photos of my passport. I shouldn't have those issues in my country with a in country exchange but who to trust.? The most popular exchange right now for my country is in a city known for shady stock exchanges before crypto came along. But it is getting the best reviews. Go figure.?

5. SRV. 123
    SRV. 123 says:

Could you tell us the exchanges that you trust and use.? Especially because of lower fees, speed and other features.? Do you use one exchange or do you need a few to get the trades you want.? This would be much appreciated even if you have done a video before. Perhaps your experience has changed since then. Please thumb this up if you are like me and perhaps he will see the interest and help us. He is already doing a wonderful job. A happy subscriber here.

6. Hyrule
    Hyrule says:

With the surge that ripple has had lately, is it still worth buying and holding in hopes that Coinbase ends up selling it? I have been contemplating buying some but missed this most recent big surge.

7. Dominic Merlo
    Dominic Merlo says:

THOSE HOLDING RIPPLE ARE GOING TO GET BURNED. THE COMPANY HELD BACK 60% OF THEIR COINS. YOU ARE ONLY BUYING IN AT 40%. RIPPLE IS NOT A COIN AND ULTIMATELY WILL HAVE NO VALUE. GET IN & GET OUT.

8. Casino Ny
    Casino Ny says:

all the exchanges dropped ripple and suddenly ripple goes up. Sounds like some conspiring shit going on to me FUCK OUTTA HERE. Now it's suddenly next to impossible to buy Ripple. Sounds like these rich Banker fucks tryna locks us out until they can turn Ripple into the first official Government Approved Crypto. Hmmmmm

9. Ranek Inpinewoods
    Ranek Inpinewoods says:

It's not complicated! I'm doing it right now with ETH and ADA. Waiting for that ETH to peak (and hopefully ADA to dip a little) and then buy as much ADA with ETH as possible 🙂 I already can buy 30% more ADA than I could've a few days ago!