What 2 AMAZING Cryptocurrencies exist this week? (Status Coin ICO) Learn more about how to fund your retirement with my Cryptocurrency Course for $10: https://www.udemy.com/cryptocurrency/?couponCode=CRYP10

Would you subscribe to my Cryptocurrency podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/hero/id1233635268?mt=2​​​

Get started with me on Coinbase today here: https://www.coinbase.com/join/58da6c18b6c7053a85

1. ionut mihu
    ionut mihu says:

Hi Suppoman , I follow you since 27 may. That day I started investing in cryptocurrency market and I'd like to follow your course but I have an issue. I am form Romania and we use Romanian Leu (RON) as coin. My bank account works with this currency . So WHAT CAN I DO? I really want to be a part of the team

2. Everyone WantsMoney
    Everyone WantsMoney says:

BE WARNED: UDEMY INSTRUCTORS WITH NO TRADING EXPERIENCE looking to cash in on bitcoin trading education.

WHERE ARE HIS REAL TRADES – THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF NOT ONE OF ANY OF
    HIS HINDSIGHT PICKS?
    ANY FOOL CAN SAY I GOT IN HERE AND GOT OUT THERE.

Traders with only a few months real trading experience know THIS GUY IS A
    COMPLETE NEWBIE (you can see it so clearly). Pretending he knows
    anything is frightening – what he does have experience is in selling
    social media courses (I leave it to you to find out). If you
    want to follow him do so, but others should be warned to prevent them
    thinking trading is so easy (which is tempting with huge gains in these
    bullish crypto markets) and they can lose a serious amount of money.
    interesting I have never heard him talk of 1 loss – which REAL trader has
    this?

He is showing the exact opposite of what REAL TRADERS should be doing.
    Trading requires discipline, risk and money management and specific
    entries and exits. He is highly emotional which is a recipe for
    disaster. Don't believe what I say? Look up some REAL TRADERS Youtube
    videos or buy a basic trading book.

Dont be a complete fool if you follow him blindly
    WHERE ARE HIS REAL TRADES – THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF NOT ONE OF ANY OF
    HIS HINDSIGHT PICKS?
    ANY FOOL CAN SAY I GOT IN HERE AND GOT OUT THERE. PLEASE FOLLOW HIM LIKE
    A SHEEP!

Suppoman, Jerry Banfield, Chris Dunn and BTCKyle are the guys you SHOULD AVOID TO LEARN TRADING PROPERLY – THEY KNOW VERY LITTLE ABOUT REAL TRADING – all of them including this guy looking for self promotion (his courses 99% on Social Media) nothing else, with non existent REAL trading knowledge. Udemy instructors (no trading experience) all looking to cash in on bitcoin trading.

3. Astroboy5150
    Astroboy5150 says:

Their system **** out and my pre-purchase from MyEtherWallet was rejected. They couldn't even handle the traffic with thousands of attempts being returned to wallets. Love your work Michael, but they failed us little guys miserably.

4. Remi Gardet
    Remi Gardet says:

Hi Suppoman, I've been watching your daily videos almost since the beginning, and one thing is striking me lately : with the growing popularity of your channel you are slowly shifting its spirit, exactly like our friend Jerry Banfield did… Now you are advertising your courses, hiding information from us free viewers and baiting us to purchase your course to know the information you are hiding 🙁
    this is really all the opposite of the spirit of the channel you opened 47 days ago, and this is becoming disappointing 🙁
    I'm sorry, I had to say it. Your channel has been one of the best out there, but now your just looking away from what you built in the beginning and this is not good 🙁

5. Crypto Que
    Crypto Que says:

None of this worked out, don't know if you tried to participate, but the network is totally bogged down totally useless. now my Ether are stuck on some middle man wallet. its corny as hell. looking back on the Blockchain people starting contributing yesterday some 20000 pages of contributions. oh well lesson learned.

6. Jeffrey Ramsey
    Jeffrey Ramsey says:

The company's make it to hard for you to contribute your funds/ETH. I watched the videos and got lost in one of the steps. I believe that if you watched enough videos it would come to you a little easier the next time you try. Maybe?