Is inflation DIRECTLY correlated with price performance in crypto? Well…. There are only two cryptocurrencies in the Top-10 down against USD in 2019, both of which have high inflation. One is XRP, so let’s take a look at why Ripple Inc’s sale $250M quarterly sale of XRP could be hurting it’s holders.

Ripple’s Q2 2019 XRP Markets Report:

OnchainFX:

Looking for a job in blockchain? Get started with Proof of Talent – https://proofoftalent.co

Get 100 free HXRO tokens to play Moon/Rekt when you use my link: https://cryptobobby.com/rekt

Try Lolli to earn Bitcoin back when you shop – https://cryptobobby.com/lolli

#Bitcoin #Crypto #cryptocurrency

Start mining cryptocurrency with Honey Miner! https://honeyminer.com/referred/58nbw

*Some of these links may be affiliate links, meaning if you click and purchase something, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. I only recommend companies and products I personally use, and any commissions help to pay for content creation. Thanks! *

** This is not financial advice and these are simply my own opinions, as such, this should not be treated as explicit financial, trading or otherwise investment advice. This is not explicit advice to buy these cryptos, do you own research.**

1. Zoe Mcgrath
    Zoe Mcgrath says:

In my humble opinion, I strongly believe(from experience) that there is no point hodling bitcoins but to trade it! Yes, you read it right, TRADE IT! It should be known to everyone that the price on bitcoin will go way above $12k in a couple of weeks. So this is no sideways movement for the bitcoin and there is strong evidence from the charts that we are still in the bull wave, all headed for over $12k like I have rightly described earlier. My story may be considered a sad one at the start, because I of how good I was in loosing, having over $40k worth of BTC going down the drain on Binance but all went from bad to better when I met Henrique JORDÁN and followed his signals, God's given instructions and trading patterns. Friends, If you are at the verge of giving up like I was then, here is an express solution to crypto-trading stardom. send him an email on henriquejordan91[at]gmail[dot]com. I keep trading and growing my portfolio through his programs because it works perfect. I wish more people would become aware of his system because it is one sure method to get a massive ROI.

2. prizm . space
    prizm . space says:

Bitcoin is an old technology, a new technology is only PRIZM cryptocurrency that has no analogues in the world, where equal opportunities for mining coins, no need for new equipment, benefit from PRIZM technology.

PRIZM is the best in the world of cryptocurrency, you are always in profit, regardless of the course, it's time to change your stereotypes

Throw all the cryptocurrencies to sell, and buy a new technology that has no analogues in the world – this is PRIZM cryptocurrency where everyone can get coins! Prizm will come soon and bury all traditional cryptocurrencies

What a subtle humor you have, you sympathize with me, I would like to give you PRIZM coins and all the tools for studying it for your own analysis of the situation. Contact lichku. I am free for you, you are in the first place with me.

I am in cryptocurrency for 7 years, and as soon as PRIZM was launched, I left all cryptocurrencies because I don’t need them anymore when there is a new technology in PRIZM coin mining cryptocurrency

3. Nick Moore
    Nick Moore says:

Should def check out Sinovate. When you lock up your coins for a node they are burnt using a proof-of-burn mechanic, this keeps inflation tightly controlled. You earn back the burnt coins over the course of keeping the node alive for up to a year (plus whatever the ROI rate gives) but each node added removes coins from the circulating supply forever.

This also prevents sybil and other attacks other masternodes are vulnerable to as the attacker loses their funds or must maintain a node!

All transactions fees are also burnt and there are some neat features like data storage, privacy and “flash send” that will eat up fees in the long run.

4. Денис Кулёмин
    Денис Кулёмин says:

Note that today more and more people are discovering Prizm.
    Very convenient in p2p exchange, and the coins themselves are restored
    after payment, not immediately, but gradually. And in the end it turns
    out that nothing is spent. Many people really like the paramining in this
    coin

5. Irenn
    Irenn says:

Not just handsome but clever as hell. Great, easy and instructive! Why not compare PoW and PoS? Paramining is much more profitable and ecological. Join the prizm community

6. Nik 333777
    Nik 333777 says:

Hey! Guys, pay attention to the PRIZM coin. This is a bomb! Soon it will overshadow all the other coins, you'll see. Take a closer look, you will not regret! PRIZM is the most honest and fair cryptocurrency, with almost instant transactions, also with a unique para mining technology, when coins are printed directly in your personal wallet without extra expenses on electricity and equipment and also with very reliable protection of your funds.

7. Виктор Минаильченко
    Виктор Минаильченко says:

Hello! Thank you, useful information!

At your desire and opportunity, tell me how you feel

cryptocurrency PRIZM, one of the main advantages of which is that

it does not require computing power to generate coins, and no

electricity. And also, now PRIZM is traded on the LIVECOIN exchange,

included in the top 100 exchanges.

8. K van W
    K van W says:

Please allow me to say…: You speak a 100 words while the real info is 40 words only.
    Do you do this on purpose to fill your content?

Or if it is just a habit can you try to cut down on waste?

9. chrisiden
    chrisiden says:

Hi Crypto Bobby! maybe u can answer a question for me… i understand that the halvening is every 4 years for bitcoin and litecoin and i would like to know does BitcoinCash and BitcoinSV also get a halvening? … i know it sounds silly but was not sure … thanks, chris

10. Earth is flat like a Ostrich nest
    Earth is flat like a Ostrich nest says:

Blah, actually I truly appreciate and enjoyed this video, and the content, and if you dig deeper, you will find out that most of these shit coins are doing the same thing xrp is doing, but more on the Dl, this is coming from the guy who used to be a altcoin bull, lol more like bullshit. You should look at it this way, the Government prints coins, and these guys make shit coins , and that's. how st. claws gets your satoshi at the end, though the shit coins or fiat. I just thank God for the RUDE AWAKENING, I just got. Once again, good job blah 😉