Straw poll: http://www.strawpoll.me/14066049

Which ICO’s are you optimistic about? Do you think these valuations can last? Are you bullish or bearish? Do you think these coins will gain traction with Ethereum’s eventual move to POS? Feel free to leave a comment below! Thank you all so much for watching the video. If you enjoyed the video, please consider dropping a like and subscribing. Running into some trouble or questions? Feel free to leave them down in the comments below!

———————————————————————————————————-

Patreon: http://patreon.com/data_dash

Donate
BTC: 14DHXJa9CgeBPf6m7UeMKE9yzAYFKPW2nV
ETH: 0xa34d3461ae04953489e9aa464689c022836751d0

Want to start trading cryptocurrencies? Sign up through this link to get $10 of free bitcoin with your first purchase of over $100

Disclaimer: Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.

1. Aapka Bhai Jagdish
    Aapka Bhai Jagdish says:

Are you new to the crypto scene? Tired of losing money and digital wealth? Are you having trouble understanding why your always late to buy and sell?

Hey there my name is Casey and I would like to tell you about brightcoin, the newly published ethereum token. It’s a teaching token let me explain why! The token is a membership based token to access the most advanced crypto trading software to date. The brightcoin bot will give subscribers acces to prediction charts at an incredibly low rate of 10 usd in brightcoin per month. And here is the best part the fee will be burned off of the supply. Increasing the value of the token with use. They also have trading bots that can attach to bittrex and polo accounts to bring in up to 28% profit a day. The team is very active and very responsive to customer needs. So dyor and check out https://brightcoin.club/?ref=35 and get your hands on the hottest token to become available.

#Name – Bright Coin ( BRC )
    #brc
    Total supply – 70 million
    Available for sell – 30 million
    Locked supply – 40 million

Ico current price – 0.2$

Website – https://brightcoin.club/?ref=35

Chat group – https://t.me/joinchat/GfQUc0N3sV1UeaqBbcLxBQ

2. Stefan Zimmermann
    Stefan Zimmermann says:

Could you comment on eBTC tokens launched a few days ago! It's basically UET (useless ethereum token) with clever branding and has added 16 million USD to the total crypto market cap in the past 24h. It's a bit worrisome!

3. verzure
    verzure says:

Would you mind looking into Blackmoon Crypto? Seems like a lot of promise. Experience team, established company. Outlook as far as coin value goes is a little confusing. Would love your opinion. Congrats on your new job – enjoy California! I'm an east-coaster out here now too!! Thanks again.

4. Central
    Central says:

Hshare did not start at 1 billion. It was much lower and then they gave everyone with any Hshare something like 300 or 500 times what they had thus inflating the cap by a few hundred times. I remember finding it right before that and looking into it – something about the dash of China or something, very small market cap – and didn't find it on any exchange I used, just some Chinese exchanges IIRC, so I moved on. Then a few hours later I refreshed coinmarketcap and all of a sudden I see this coin again but now on the list at 11th place or something. Price was stable for a bit so I guess some people still bought but has been declining ever since so they basically scammed a bunch of people. Pretty shady, don't think these guys deserve any more attention. Good example of why market cap can be very deceptive though.

5. Steffen
    Steffen says:

I would argue that the coins you are covering are not ICOs, but rather altcoins per definition. Initial coin offering (ICO) is an unregulated means of crowdfunding via use of cryptocurrency, which can be a source of capital for startup companies.

6. Riccardo Angioli
    Riccardo Angioli says:

Hello, I’m Italian. I would like to ask you to talk about bytecoin, I see you are an expert and I am not so here is what i would like to know. Bytecoin had been blamed form monero team which spread out the fact that bytecoin is a scam, but this was 2/3 years ago. And bytecoin lost credibility and programmers didn’t respond because they are anonymous “as bitcoin at the begginning” beside that bytecoin still exist and is still in the top 30 since a bit, moreover beside all the bad things that were said about bytecoin it still have 1M$ (24h change). So now that i believe is not a scam and a new roadmap has been made (they will redo the site the 16th so if you can do the video with the new website would be better)  may you say something about it. Oh and the supply, people are mining it but on marketcap there is always the same supply, is not updated, so total marketcap is actually more. And what do you think will happen when it will reach max supply?