What do you think about this lesson? Do you see resemblance to the dotcom bubble and the current price action of cryptocurrencies? Feel free to leave a comment below! Thank you all so much for watching the video. If you enjoyed the video, please consider dropping a like and subscribing. Running into some trouble or questions? Feel free to leave them down in the comments below!

———————————————————————————————————-

Patreon: http://patreon.com/data_dash

Telegram:

Alerts | https://t.me/Data_Dash
Discussion | https://t.me/joinchat/GXEWy0LIjjDvRxbnGeSfPw

Discord: https://discord.gg/S7MtTcB

Donate
BTC: 14DHXJa9CgeBPf6m7UeMKE9yzAYFKPW2nV
ETH: 0xa34d3461ae04953489e9aa464689c022836751d0

Want to start trading cryptocurrencies? Sign up through this link to get $10 of free bitcoin with your first purchase of over $100

Want to start trading altcoins? My top choice is Binance.

Disclaimer: Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.

1. Aartjan Venema
    Aartjan Venema says:

Hey Nich, I was slightly too fast with my reply, didn't completely see it yet. Like you, I do believe blockchain is the future. But like you said, Companies like Facebook came after the Dotcom bubble. Afraid that's gonna happen here too. Too much bad coins. Too much coins doing the same thing too. Also, so much money for projects that I think don't even need it… The investors are extremely jumpy, and a massive sell-off will be so easy to get with this crowd. The crash will drag the good coins down with the bad ones, and it might take years for them to recover. Look at the Nasdaq graph, it took years and years to recover! I guess we don't want to have our money stuck for that long, right? Don't you think IF bitcoin tips over, this is gonna be the worst cryptocrash so far, and everything might get down 70%? It looks like it to me more and more like it. Any chance you can do an update on your view on this?

2. Aartjan Venema
    Aartjan Venema says:

Did you see the comparisons with the dotcom bubble graph? Looks so scarily similar. Also, companies tthat dont have any business in crypto are getting in, and getting money. (dentacoin, kodak, not to speak about all those scamcoins) I wouldn't be surprised if this is the top, and this month it will tumble. To much FOMO though for me to pull out:)

3. David de Wit
    David de Wit says:

Wow, ive never seen a video like this with such a clear, calm and smart explanation. Relatively new to cryptocurrencies and youve opened my eyes. Thank u, but now its time to close them again..so .goodnight!

4. Casey Wagner77
    Casey Wagner77 says:

Hi mate, I started trading crypto currency for just 4 months now and am making over $20,000 weekly I can share this amazing trick with you… life it self is a risk, I will advice you make the choice… and don't be afraid when making decision…. I once doubted it my self but today my story has turned around and I will see you give your own testimonies 4BitcoinMoney. Com

5. Calum Graham
    Calum Graham says:

Whether bubble crash or correction if a lot of people are over exposed maybe they need hedges? If this were satirised there would be new coin called Brix which is like a real world tether – simply real estate bought and held by a token crowdfund with no real purpose other than to put the money somewhere until you suddenly sell all your Brix at the sight of cheap bitcoins or something. Someone capable should really do this! ( Would you actually NEED real real estate?, Would you have to get any real auditing? – as long as people believe enough for long enough – I demand free Birx in recognition 🙂

6. Juan AG
    Juan AG says:

And what tecnology will change the world as you think it will happen? I dont know you but i can buy everything i want and doesnt matter the currency, my euros will transform into the other currency, the bank do the job for me, Why i will buy any cryto to do the same? Because the fact it is that i cant buy almost nothing with cryptos so why botter

And keep dreaming, none crypto will rule over FIAT money never