10 Crypto Coin Price Predictions! (Steem, Stratis, Antshares, LBRY, Siacoin, Bitbay, BAT, Digibyte, Iconomi)Learn more about how to fund your retirement with my Cryptocurrency Course for $10: https://www.udemy.com/cryptocurrency/?couponCode=CRYP10

Would you subscribe to my Cryptocurrency podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/hero/id1233635268?mt=2​​​

Get started with me on Coinbase today here: https://www.coinbase.com/join/58da6c18b6c7053a85

1. E C
    E C says:

I have really high expectations of SiaCoin.
    – It is already a working product
    – Wellplanned roadmap for 2018
    – Has a strong team
    – Product is still of the radar.

I can only say this. Buy this while its cheap. It wouldnt surprise me if it would high between the 2-5$ end of this year.

2. ドキプラ
    ドキプラ says:

Bitzeny, a virtual currency manufactured in Japan, hi! Hi.big news!
    has been booming. Exchange is C – CEX. It is still an unlisted virtual currency in Japan. Japanese people are rapidly bought for the future soaring. It is a coin to save the world economy with the North Korean crisis.

3. didou dadi
    didou dadi says:

Buy Stratis Now With Cheap Price 4$ Or Cray Later
    Stratis in The End 2018 100$+ why :

Several nodes : 250k Masternodes around 20, 10k nodes would lock up lot of STRAT, Dash's rise is mainly due to masternodes locking up most of the supply
    ICOs, STRATIS'S ICO Platform is unique in itself, would accept STRAT only, remember what happened to ETH during ico boom
    Breeze would tie STRAT price to BTC, as it was earlier, Breeze Nodes would earn operators Bitcoin, only masternodes to do so
    Finally, reaching out to enterprises, there were many big names interested in STRATIS'S technology when it was started, now that there tech is developed and those big enterprises show interest and adopt STRATIS, same will happen, that happened to ETH
    Forgot to mention that ICOs and Sidechains would themselves lock up STRAT further
    2018 is going to be a very good year for STRAT holders

4. micheal smith
    micheal smith says:

These are wise words from john. C bogle. Inventor of the index fund. Block chain technology has grown exponentially since 2009. The total crypto currency cap is roughly $150 billion. Should you invest?(high returns comes with high risks and extreme volatility) bitcoin's market share has dropped, now altcoins are the majority. There are literally thousands of coins to choose from. So the question is how can one invest in crypto currency effectively with great turnouts? I my self started out on some little coins while investing in them little by little, well I can say I really made a smart decision by doing so with these coins which are now generating great turnouts for me. Interested persons should reach me for more information and help on these coins which are really promising.
    cryptocurrency2017oct@gmail.com

5. Stephani Lozano
    Stephani Lozano says:

For a couple days now BTC has been going down, for me its as if its causing all the other coins to go down as well. The prices for buying in for everything you mentioned in this vid are a lot lower now. So its a good purchase price, but it doesn't look like its going up till maybe the fork in BTC… would love a video explaining the connections of BTC prices going up and down, causing the other coins to follow

6. garyExposMtl
    garyExposMtl says:

All of those coins are so low now compared to the day the video was published. I wonder if it means that we should invest in other coins now in July and that the information in the video from last month is out of date.