Crypto is down after the China ICO ban, but should ALL crypto be affected? Not in my opinion, and I think it’s providing an opportunity for excellent value plays.

While the news of Chinese regulation isn’t great for the market overall, I don’t think that much of the market should have been as affected as it was. Especially something like Bitcoin, that quite frankly doesn’t have much to do with ICO’s in China.

Here are my thoughts on life after the China ICO ban and how it reminds me of the Silk Road issue a number of years ago.

Secure your Crypto with a Ledger Nano S:
Amazon (faster shipping):
Ledger (slower shipping, but cheaper): https://cryptobobby.com/ledger

Buy Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin on CoinBase and get $10 worth free:

Join the Facebook Group:

*Some of these links may be affiliate links, meaning if you click and purchase something, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. I only recommend companies and products I personally use, and any commissions help to pay for content creation. Thanks! *

** This is not financial advice and these are simply my own opinions, as such, this should not be treated as explicit financial, trading or otherwise investment advice. **

1. Андрей Листопадов
    Андрей Листопадов says:

Good health to everyone. I advise you to get acquainted with TokenGo's completely new and promising in its industry. A very nice and simple bounty charging system that will help you to start your long and successful journey even for the most stray souls 🙂 Convenient interface, fast support service and excellent development perspectives, what else is needed?

2. Rob D
    Rob D says:

So how bobby said China's banning of ICO's doesn't correlate with bitcoin downward trend is that exactly the same for Etherium? I'm new to all this and was just wondering if Etherium was directly involved or connected to ICO's in any way?

3. John K
    John K says:

GUYS, PLEASE REMEMBER, IN THE PAST CHINESE GOVERNMENT WOULD PASS ALL SORT OF LAWS THAT WOULD CRASH CRYPTO. THEN THE GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS WOULD BUY THEM ON A CHEEP. SO HOPEFULLY THIS IS ANOTHER CORRECTION. IF BTC WILL NOT GO UNDER $3k, THEN IT WILL JUST GO UP FROM THERE, MORE THAN $7k. HOPEFULLY!!!

4. John K
    John K says:

Hi, i really enjoy your video, I gave you a liked #98 and subbed to your channel #8.9k, it would be great if you could do the same, thanks and keep up the good work~ =)

5. Z0mb3h1
    Z0mb3h1 says:

Hey bobby, i made my first purchase of crypto last night and this morning. I think it was a great time to get in but i used coinbase and i noticed that the price of bitcoin/euth is a lot higher there. Is there any explanation behind this? Basically my prediction was that 4,000 will be the lowest for bitcoin because of strong support lines and that came out to be true but when i went to buy it on coinbase the price was almost at 4,200-4,300.

6. Dunixify
    Dunixify says:

The ICO ban is kind of like when China "banned" Bitcoin multiple times. I really don't think they have the power to ban this sort of thing. Can't people just use a VPN to buy/mix crypto and send them to the token distributor? Or even easier, just send BTC/ETH to a friend overseas and have them buy tokens for you. ICOs are risky but they also have a huge potential upside so I don't think Chinese investors will just wash their hands of it so easily.

7. Christian Knuchel
    Christian Knuchel says:

Actually, Bitcoin going down would make sense if it was Chinese people pulling out of Crypto altogether out of fear of further, negative regulations. Also, I can imagine there being Chinese citizens who were primarily interested in ICOs, and chose Bitcoin as an entry point from fiat into crypto, using Bitcoin as a base currency to further buy into Neo.

8. Michael Stollaire
    Michael Stollaire says:

I understand what you said about security coins, and wholeheartedly agree with you. Take a good look at Verge (XVG), the most undervalued security coin on the market, which has better security features than the rest of the security coins, including Monero. Thanks for your insights, which are always appreciated!