Ivan on Tech video

1. Peter Sydseter
    Peter Sydseter says:

Charlie Lee [LTC]
    @SatoshiLite
    4. feb.
    PSA: The Litecoin team and I are not forking Litecoin. Any forks that you hear about is a scam trying to confuse you to think it's related to Litecoin. Don't fall for it and definitely don't enter your private keys or seed into their website or client. Be careful out there!

2. Hernan Ferrigno
    Hernan Ferrigno says:

Ivan . Thanks for the information. I am learning a lot from you. I agree in the short term bitcoin will jump in price but in the long term is very dificult to predict . I share in past videos an interview with Dr. Ron Paul in Cancun in a convention of cryptos and he loves it. He is a very accesible person so i think you can have the interview very easy. Saludos y Gracias.

3. Paul Todd
    Paul Todd says:

Wanted to add a comment about your statement concerning Charlie Munger and "older people". I'm 76 and I find that even many "younger" people that I talk to have very little understanding about crptos except for Bitcoin. If asked about blockchain the understanding goes way down. I have managed to learn a lot about the crypto space from watching your videos and others.. Watch you almost every day.

4. Justin Philpott
    Justin Philpott says:

What are your views of the energy usage of mining? This seems to be absolutely enormous and I feel at some point soon it must become an issue that will, and should effect price, such that a more efficient currency takes over… I would really like a discussion about this.

5. ssm59
    ssm59 says:

Mr Munger likes the system that has rewarded him so well. He does not like disruption because it makes thing unpredictable. He forgets that he and Buffet disrupted the previous Wall Street club back in the 60’s

6. R M
    R M says:

If you have the time, do you think you could sometimes do something like ICO/small coin of the week, in terms of innovation and real tech outside of the page + development of existing projects? I think it would be very interesting to see a Programmer Explains POV amongst all the day trading opinions.
    thanks for great daily content Ivan! Can't start the day without smashing the like button now

7. John Guillory
    John Guillory says:

I love your content Ivan, it keeps me up on other things I did hear about in crypto, I thinking of mining litecoin, if it keeps it success but I need to see more on the use case, how do you feel about LIsk(lsk) I reading it is to rival eth it is 14th on coin market now

8. Mr Smith
    Mr Smith says:

So thats why Japan is so approving of crypto…TAXES! governments don't need to invest a single cent to cash in on everyone's gains .. short term capital gains in U.S is up to 40%.

9. Jonathan Mogg
    Jonathan Mogg says:

I don't think you quite got Charlie Munger. First, he's 94. Second, he 'runs an investment firm' is missing the point that he's been the number 2 to the most successful investor (Buffett) over the last 50 years. Buffett doesn't even have a computer on his desk. You're right that he doesn't get it. You're wrong that 'in the future he'll see it's good' (he's 94). This ship is not for him or his generation.