TOP SALE DAY CRYPTOS TODAY! ๐Ÿค‘ WILL MARKET KEEP FALLING?? ๐Ÿ“‰

Learn which Crypto I have gone ALL IN on for $10 instead of $195 here: https://www.udemy.com/cryptocurrency-course/?couponCode=CRYP10

Learn how to be a Crypto expert here: https://www.udemy.com/cryptocurrency/?couponCode=CRYP10

Telegram Group: https://t.me/sygchat

Follow me on Investfeed: https://www.investfeed.com/suppoman

Follow me on Steemit to read my Crypto blogs at https://steemit.com/@suppoman/

Would you subscribe to my Cryptocurrency podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/hero/id1233635268?mt=2โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹

Get started with me on Coinbase today here: https://www.coinbase.com/join/58da6c18b6c7053a85

1. Emixt Mode
    Emixt Mode says:

Savage Cat token, tribute to Milly the savage cat / the cryptocurrency cat expert is available for trading on the Waves platform with a limited supply of 999 999 999 units and it's non re-issuable. Once the Savage Cat currency gains popularity and raises some capital will be listed on various exchanges. Savage Cat is currently listed on Waves Decentralized Exchange and it stands as a non-verified asset for now. The price for one Savage Cat is 0.00000010 BTC.

2. XtremeConditions
    XtremeConditions says:

Thoughts on NAV? Anonymous Dapps, etc? And 5% stake rewards per year. Only thing is, price has gone up rapidly, which might mean a huge drop off soon. I'm reluctant to buy in for that reason. ๐Ÿ˜›

3. Keith Mehrer
    Keith Mehrer says:

My advice – run far and fast from ICN. The platform Iconomi has developed is great but there is zero use-case for the ICN token in it. You don't need ICN to invest in their DAA's and you don't need it to manage one. That is why the value of the Iconomi company has seen massive gains while their token ICN has plummeted in price. What's worse is that Iconomi knows this is a problem and has done NOTHING to appease the people who are essentially their shareholders.

4. Zer0 Gravity
    Zer0 Gravity says:

For the last three weeks, I've been watching S.U. and he certainly brings a lot of important information and enthusiasm to this Cryptocurrency world, very inspiring. BTW, doesn't he talk like Howard Cosell… the American Sportscaster back in the 70''s & 80's ? He also sounds like a young Robin Leach from the TV show "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous" back in the 80's, LOL. I don't mean any disrespect, it's just something I picked up on. : ) It would be awesome if you would 'sign off' on your next video by using Robin's famous quote…"champagne wishes and caviar dreams." ; ) Subscribed.

5. Crypto Ninja
    Crypto Ninja says:

FYI: Bitconnect is a bunch of rip off artists. Sent a $100.00 test amount to them a couple of weeks ago & they claimed only $0.02 (Like Anyone Would just send that amount in BTC!!!) came through, even though I have the hash id's that say otherwise. This after they admitted having some technical difficulties with their BTC deposits & withdraws. This is one of the major drawback in this ecosystem, no one to call, no email, no address to visit, just a support ticket that only get a response every 24 hours. However, this is a cheap lesson, since I originally almost sent $5,000 to them. Learn from my loss. Happy Trading/Investing!!!…

6. Maxim Delaet
    Maxim Delaet says:

Has gone down a litte bit? Bro CVC went down more than 70% in BTC price since their ATH some weeks ago :p still not unhappy about my buy on 30% down ๐Ÿ™‚ mainly because I also went in on 50% down

7. Michelle Williams
    Michelle Williams says:

I have bought both of your courses and watch you everyday. Please don't tell everyone your secret coin ( I already know what it is) till Thursday. I have my money in coin base but I can not pull it out till Thursday I know as soon as you publicly announce the price will jump. I will only have $200 to work with in coinbase and I want my $ to go as far as it can. Thank you in advance just a little crypto girl here Just trying to get ahead. Thank you in advance.
    Michelle

8. Le LEVYATHAN
    Le LEVYATHAN says:

VERGE was one of the few coins in the green today 12:20 pm Paris hour
    The price rice 3x those days. I bought 2000$ of VERGE at 0.0018$ if I sell now I will have something like 12000$ … but I won't sell I hold my VERGE tokens. People some day you will be happy to have bought VERGE at that price…. I prefer to buy a bunch of the excellent inexpensive private VERGE COIN than MONERO at 130$?

9. c Digital
    c Digital says:

I am willing to sell all my XRP and buy IOTA. I believe IOTA has tremendous potential to grow than XRP. I have already large amount of the"secret coin" In my portfolio.

10. Gregor
    Gregor says:

How come your coin market cap chart does not show Qtum or OMG.On my chart OMG is in 11th for market cap andQtum is 13. Yet your chart doesn't even list them. ย hmmm

11. Cosmopolit90
    Cosmopolit90 says:

Iconomi will be a super gigant. This month the first index funds will come out managed by external fund managers, end of the year fiat bridge to make investments possible by average people