Over the past decade, an alternative digital paradigm has slowly been taking shape at the edges of the internet.

This new paradigm is the blockchain. After incubating through millions of Bitcoin transactions and a host of developer projects, it is now on the tips of tongues of CEOs and CTOs, startup entrepreneurs, and even governance activists. Though these stakeholders are beginning to understand the disruptive potential of blockchain technology and are experimenting with its most promising applications, few have asked a more fundamental question: What will a world driven by blockchains look like a decade from now?

Learn more: http://www.iftf.org/blockchainfutureslab
Contact us: http://www.iftf.org/blockchainfutureslab/contact

1. Zingg
    Zingg says:

1:03 One second spent on explaining block chain. Horrible explanation at display. Nice graphics though. Present block keeps old block's digital signature. Vola! There you have it.

2. James Darwin
    James Darwin says:

Are you looking for an Honest and Responsible Bitcoin Investment Company with Excellent Investment Plans and Multi-level Marketing?
    Start Today at coinvalueexpress.com
    With years of experience with investing BTC myself, I can say I make a nice passive income for myself. I always invest on the safe side so I do not invest in HYIP`s for example.

3. Ken Behrendt
    Ken Behrendt says:

This bitcoin stuff could be the next scam to come along only, this time, dressed up with a lot of digital talk to make it sound like it's 100% safe to buy, use, and trade. Right now the scammers are probably already working on a way to use it to bilk as many unwary "investors" out of their "investment" money as possible. The only thing that really has any value is gold. Any government paper currency not backed up by gold and convertible into that gold upon demand is just as intrinsically valuable as the paper money that comes with a Monopoly game! This will become painfully obvious to everyone when the next "Great Depression" comes along and people see just how much value all of that paper with numbers on it they own is really worth. At that time we'll all see the true value of "bitcoins" which will be ZERO!

4. eilerkovesi
    eilerkovesi says:

I made a decision of going into cryptocurrency even with the limited knowledge I was having then, was in mid-2018 after a friend of mine told me the importance of Bitcoin to the economy. I was afraid initially at but after I have seen several use cases I decided to buy 7BTC and I left it in my wallet expecting the price to rise like the previous year in some months’ time due to my how I understand the market but it never happened. I watched series of YouTube videos for beginners but still made mistakes and losses, while trying to trade. In fact, it became worse that the value of my coins drop down to the fact of me almost giving up on the cryptocurrency market and selling off but I hold on to my patience and did a little research on how I can earn profit with my coins. After an intensive research I found a beginners trading post talking about a strategy on how to trade and make profit so I decided to give it a try and I contacted the person in charge, Mr. Erik Larsson. He took time to explain to me the different ways to make profit in this bearish market. I decided to give it a try and I invested 3 BTC of my coin, and it quickly rose to 9 BTC towards the end of December 2018, with the help of his signals in trading ther Alt coins and I was convinced that this is the best way to make a good profit from Trading. If you're still confused and don't know the step to take to profit in this new year I urge you to contact eriklarsson888@gmailcom for all your cryptocurrency questions, strategy and beginners coaching and you will be glad you did.

5. M R
    M R says:

This is decentralized not distributed. Nobody mines on their laptop. When 74% of the hash power running the Bitcoin network comes from a few server farms in China – you’ve got a problem.

6. JOHN NELSON
    JOHN NELSON says:

Started suspecting my hubby when I notice he spends more time with her phone and he wouldn’t allow me touch it,

wasn’t comfortable about it so I decided to spy on her phone then
    I hired @ westhack000 from Instagram who successfully gave me access to her phone with ease.

7. Ivan Bestly
    Ivan Bestly says:

Hey guys, few weeks ago I was down, broke and sad but I am full of happiness now and the reason behind my smile is Superlative Internet Guru they're professional hackers from Russia, Austria, Germany and the Great Britain but the CEO is ANDY… they're the best in funding bank accounts, selling of spamming tools, credit fixing, tracking your spouse or locating someone who's lost, they multiply BTC too… I invested with just $200 worth of BTC and I am happy to be having 5BTC in my coinbase btc wallet you will never regret giving them a try… contact ANDY today for bitcoin hack. (email: legit_btc_hack@andycreditfixhacker.org) (Text: +1 850 610 2734)

8. Juan Mario
    Juan Mario says:

Have found a legit and affordable hacker, he generate 29.8BTC to my wallet real&legit and I promise to tell people about him, add him on Instagram @johnsonmike804 or WhatsApp +19207773424 if you want to generate BTC activation key or good BTC to your wallet and he's also good at generating Paypal free money.. Honestly he's the best!!