Ivan on Tech video

1. Micaela Farley
    Micaela Farley says:

Benefiting from Bitcoin is a simple strategy which is how many Bitcoin can you hold before the price sky rockets and right now, we are at the beginning of a confirmed bull run which would see the price of Bitcoin attain new heights like never before. So all we can do now is to either keep buying or even better trade daily with what you have with a confirmed working strategy to increase and grow it into better figures without having to buy all the time which honestly is more expensive and less productive. I used to buy and hold until recently when I started trading with Gérard Barrientos. He provides very accurate trade signals with which I have accumulated 10 Bitcoins from my initial 3 Bitcoins and the great thing about him is how much he does to ensure his clients don’t lose their funds while trading and also explains and teaches his client the fundamentals to becoming professional traders also. Gérard can be reached through his mail ((gerardbarrientos6672@gmailcom)) for inquiries on how to benefit from his system.

2. Thrift For Freedom
    Thrift For Freedom says:

I will be surprised if we hit 17K in July. I am thinking we are going to ride between 10 – 11K for a few months. There may be some dips and peaks but the average will be in that range. I think we could hit 17K – 20K by the end of the year though. Then I think we will have a steady uptrend toward new bull peak later in 2020 or early 2021. So there! Haha! I'd love to be wrong and have it all happen more quickly.

3. lee herfel
    lee herfel says:

Halvening is just supply and demand.
    At a given price, when the new creation supply of bitcoin drops in half, the available supply of bitcoin for sale at a given price will drop significantly per supply demand price curve.

Note the farther we go with these halvening s, the less effect they will have on supply.

Simplistically at a given time and price level:
    Supply = utxo + new base supply just created that is for sale at current price

So in May 2020 the newly created coins will drop in half. This will significantly decrease supply available, not by 50 percent, as there are already created bitcoin making up part of the supply. In the future say 21 years from now, the halvening maybe will be a non event, supply demand wise, as the utxo component for sale will be so much larger than the newly created bitcoin

4. Crypto Ninja
    Crypto Ninja says:

I have never met anyone as in denial or dumb as this cunt. Did you really say Alts will only 5x to BTC max? I can not believe someone with as many subscribers, and someone who has been in the space as long as you would say something so dumb. 90% Alts will fail; however, you are seriously telling me XRP and Cardano will only 5x compared to BTC? I hope all the people watching this video remember those words when XRP and Cardano go between 10 and 100x. Then unsubscribe to this BTC maxalmist, he is willing to lie to all you people just to shill his shit speculation useless tech BTC.

5. /life life
    /life life says:

the problem with bat is the github has been cloned with gab. and there is no reason why this token should be worth anything, they can copy the code and clone it for lightning btc. no reason for bat to have value over the long run. look into gab, they copied the brave browser and making it compatible with a much better store of value being satoshis. though bat was a cool idea, the token economics are not.

6. HSCOACH1821
    HSCOACH1821 says:

Why would you think the market will get less parabolic when only 1% of the people are involved – as speculators show up, markets increase in volume. Yes, news will drive different coins with real adoption, but gamblers are gamblers. We all have been here over the years to see trends, newbies are unaware. Not even close to full market awareness…Please explain?

7. dobis pr
    dobis pr says:

BAT, lol. Good coin but why not mention a lower cap one to give viewers a better opportunity. Like LND, UBT, or RVT. All great coins with amazing utility. And low caps too so viewers can have a chance at good gains with these

8. Eda Hutchinson
    Eda Hutchinson says:

In the long run, the benefit derived from holding onto bitcoins is directly related to how many we can hold and right now, we are at the beginning of a confirmed bull run which would see the digital asset attain a minimum of $30,000 before the year runs out so all we can do now is to either keep buying or even better, trade daily with the little you have with a working strategy to grow it into better figures without having to buy all the time. I used to buy and hold until recently when I started trading with Gérard Barrientos. He provides very accurate trade signals with which I have built more than 7 Bitcoin in less than 3 weeks and the great thing about him is how much he does to ensure his clients don’t lose their funds while trading. It’s important we have more leaders like him in the crypto space who would guide beginners and intermediate traders likewise. Gérard can be reached on [{gerardbarrientos6672@gmailcom} or on {WhatsApp +447427159640}] for inquiries on how to benefit from his system.

9. Al DeTrolio
    Al DeTrolio says:

Everyone forgets how poorly some of these so called TA guys misled us all during the bear market with their 6K is the bottom BS, and their buy Nuls advice, and shilling other garbage, etc etc…. (hint hint) …but I have not forgotten what ANYONE told me during those days, and thathonestly leaves me very very few people I can trust. (Krown being one of the few who was ROCK solid , Bob Loukas also, maybe waves 618 & ivan who were 'ok', but definitely not Data dash.) LOL

10. andrew52x
    andrew52x says:

“It is schmak insurance… Bitcoin and cryptos are a fantastic fundamental hedge and store of value against autocratic regimes and banking infrastructure that we know is corrosive to how the world needs to work properly. You cannot have central banks infinitely printing currency. You cannot have folks with misguided and missdirected monetary and fiscal policies… To have the ability to hedge that out in a way that is not fundamentally correlated to the people in the infrastructure that made those decisions of which we are not a part of, I think it´s a smarter bet. In the case that those in charge of the infrastructure get it wrong, that 1% investment in crypto may save us all.” By some wise guy, not mine.