People ask me all the time what cryptocurrency exchanges I prefer to use, so I wanted to make this video to show the process of how I buy Bitcoin/Ethereum, and then the exchanges I use to invest/trade altcoins.

This video is definitely for the newbies in the crypto space, so if you’ve been around for a while, feel free to check out my other content as this might not be as applicable for you.

My favorite resources:
CoinBase/Gdax for buying Bitcoin, ETH and LTC (get $10 worth free if you’re new):

Bittrex for altcoins (my preferred altcoin exchange): bittrex.com
Binance for newer altcoins not on Bittrex: binance.com
Liqui for altcoins newer altcoins not on Bittrex: liquo.io
EtherDelta for recently ICO’d ERC-20 tokens: etherdelta.com

Secure your Crypto with a Ledger Nano S:
Amazon (faster shipping):
Ledger (slower shipping, but cheaper): https://cryptobobby.com/ledger

Get a Free Trial of Coinigy (the trading/charting software I use):

Join the Facebook Group:

*Some of these links may be affiliate links, meaning if you click and purchase something, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. I only recommend companies and products I personally use, and any commissions help to pay for content creation. Thanks! *

** This is not financial advice and these are simply my own opinions, as such, this should not be treated as explicit financial, trading or otherwise investment advice. This is not explicit advice to buy these cryptos, do you own research.**

1. Octavio Tate
    Octavio Tate says:

In cryptocurrency, the perfect time to get in is always NOW. Reading several comments and watching videos, you get to realize so many people are still waiting for the bottom before buying but in reality, there is no bottom until the asset is actually out of it. Another issue is the bull trap which may cause traders or investors to act on the buy signal and generate loses on resulting long positions and its very likely we are currently in a bull trap and may have a reversal which would break the prior support of $3,500. How can you profit significantly and be safe from false bottoms and traps? First thing to do is, get some more education which is more effective by following a few selected successful traders, mastering their strategies, and copying their signals with their permission of course.The importance of this is, you will learn a great deal while making good profit simultaneously. I used this strategy when i contacted Erik Larsson after reading great reviews about him in an online forum and after making contact, i started using his signals on a demo account which turned out really educative for me and when i applied his system to real trades, i was making returns of over 300% as profit bi-weekly, 4.8 BTC growing into over 15 BTC in no time. My suggestion is to find such a guide and get rid of emotions which would be counterproductive for you as an entrepreneur. WhatsApp +447426071628 and Telegram @Bigwhale2 are his contact details if you need a very accurate guide on how to build a great portfolio and start profiting from cryptocurrency

2. Денис Клевакин
    Денис Клевакин says:

Paramayning is the key advantage of P.R.I.Z.M before the rest of cryptocurrency. In the basic mechanism of Forzhinga, developers was added a unique, linear-retrograde mechanism of determination of the award for storage of funds, aimed at economic attractiveness and gradual substitution of mass of all existing Financial instruments of the world poiuytf

3. Alexandro Piscarious
    Alexandro Piscarious says:

hey, what do you think about the Malaysian crypto exchange DEFX? Recently I read about it in a several news about the fact that my favorite project FUTUROCOIN is to be introduced there. Is this a reliable exchange? Many people are trading the FTO so the question is how much this platform will develop thanks to this.

4. Maria Cryptotrust
    Maria Cryptotrust says:

Great video, Bobby! I like your reviews! As always +1
    Relatively my experience, I really enjoy using Changelly to exchange my funds since they have a fixed fee (0.5% always) and according to my short research, comparing with other exchange platforms, their rates are quite beneficial. And very good technical support!

5. Vork Tiller
    Vork Tiller says:

im working with hitbtc almost 7 month old and on this week I withdrawed a big amount, the main profit was due to the btc dropped rate. with a withdrawal was all okay as usually

6. Mr. Silver
    Mr. Silver says:

Great video Bro! I heard "ApolloMission Mobile App Exchange" is set to drop by end of this month (April)! They will have there exchange app on Google play store and Apple Ios. They are set to have fiat and apple pay as payment methods. Very easy to use with the one touch features and such. Might be a good thing to check out 🙂

7. Jared Bamber
    Jared Bamber says:

Gonna post this question to the top 10 youtube crypto channels: Since customer support seems to be horrible on crypto exchanges, what's the best probability for getting a large sell/buy transaction to go through without problems?

8. Howard Nadler
    Howard Nadler says:

I am a cryptocurrency trader and make over 200% a day, if you are interested,I can teach you trading or help you with the trading and turn $5,000 to $50,000 3 months. Please do note that cryptocurrency trading is not Bitcoin but similar to forex,Bitcoin is traded for altcoins. Also reach out to me if you are new to Bitcoin and want to understand better. Do not ignore this opportunity.Contact Email binarytradesolutionexpert@gmail.com

9. Annette Modien
    Annette Modien says:

I am a complete GREEN non-tecki Newbie —–Planning to purchase NAS I went to Huobi.Pro. It was a nightmare! Thank you, Bobby. I need a lot of educating! Would moving to a paper wallet be a good plan? When I am able to buy some, that is.