Daily Update (10/14/18) | Can stocks hold, or are we set for a recession?

What are your thoughts on current markets? Are you optimistic or bearish? Feel free to leave a comment below! Thank you all so much for watching the video. If you enjoyed the video, please consider dropping a like and subscribing. Running into some trouble or questions? Feel free to leave them down in the comments below!

———————————————————————————————————-

*I WILL NEVER PURSUE PROJECTS THROUGH TELEGRAM OR OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS. CONTACT MY EMAIL LISTED BELOW FIRST AND THEN VERIFY MY IDENTITY THROUGH A VIDEO CALL BEFORE MOVING FORWARD. THERE ARE MANY SCAMMERS IN CRYPTO. EMAIL SPOOFING IS RAMPANT, SO VERIFY MY IDENTITY THROUGH VIDEO*

For consulting, speaking, or other business inquiries, please feel free to reach me at contactdatadash@gmail.com

Patreon: http://patreon.com/data_dash

Telegram:

Alerts | https://t.me/Data_Dash
Discussion | https://t.me/joinchat/GXEWy0LIjjDvRxb

Discord: https://discord.gg/S7MtTcB

Donate
NANO: xrb_3y7qi1z5kcpgi9cnk4bctus155qntiy1cszfmeh9zg7eqqqjb9imebsqf33t
BTC: 14DHXJa9CgeBPf6m7UeMKE9yzAYFKPW2nV
ETH: 0xa34d3461ae04953489e9aa464689c022836751d0

Want to start trading cryptocurrencies? Sign up through this link to get $10 of free bitcoin with your first purchase of over $100

Want to start trading coins? My top choice is Binance.

Want to trade OTC? Caleb & Brown is my personal favorite to get started.

Disclaimer: Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.

1. PrimeDrift
    PrimeDrift says:

Hey Nick, I unloaded some Gochain after you said you didn't like it and it went up 40%. I have some Zcash I've been wanting to trade, can you please talk about how zksnark technology sucks? 😭😭😭

On the real though, I love your vids, you really do a great job of showing the macro view vs. looking for a story that matches price action like so many others.

2. Nachannachle
    Nachannachle says:

There is a very simple reason why cryptocurrencies will go up as the debt crisis hits in the next 3-5 years: It is a new technology, it is not bound to any government (and its central banks), it has a global scope and it allows investors to privately transact without being tracked.

What usually happens in crisis? Markets (stocks, real estate, retail, and even cryptos) lose value and cause a liquidity shortage, Governments create austerity packages and collect made-up taxes from those who have "more". Afterwards, Central Banks end up to print more money to "save" the crazy players who overextended themselves: the biggest losers are the average Julie and Dylan who put their savings into markets with the promise of wealth creation.

The MAIN difference is that, this time, the people who overextended themselves (the lambo-moon dreamers) in investments did not put their money in physical assets-backed ventures: they would have invested in a TECHNOLOGY that is going to be needed PRECISELY at the moment the debt will start its deleveraging stage. So yes, crypto markets will initially suffer a contraction, but they will recover much faster than physical assets-backed markets.

Why do you think the little collapse of stock markets AND TetherUSD recently happened? Investors forgetting to check their holdings and trades? The Dollars suddenly getting a cold? No, mate. They were TESTING how cryptomarkets would respond if stocks fell. And guess what? Bitcoin is higher than what it has been in the last 8 weeks…and so are investors' darlings: XRP and Tron.

All is well in the cryptosphere.

3. Jason Kissell
    Jason Kissell says:

Hay nick, i am interested in your opinion of quantstamp QSP. Could you look into them ? They where up 45% yesterday. Ceo Richard Ma seems like a cool guy. Thanks for all the content you bring.

4. Aaron Ainslie
    Aaron Ainslie says:

I prefer TA on the stock market, commodities etc. because their fundamentals don't shift as much. Fundamentals seem to rule the crypto market. Love to see your videos related to stock market, especially when they also consider fundamentals. Good show.

5. Aiden Yi
    Aiden Yi says:

I think due to the instability in emerging market the money will flood into US for now. I don't think recession for US market is here yet but uncertainly outside of US will eventually affect the market in couple of years.

6. Sam Kissinger
    Sam Kissinger says:

Interested to see what everyone will be saying at work tomorrow. Half of them pay no attention to what markets are doing and over-react when they hear bad news.. people should have seen this coming at some point

7. John Doe
    John Doe says:

Its going to be interesting to see what happens in the next recession , BTC was conceived in the last recession . Now it has matured , I look forward to see how it plays out and how the real world problems affect the space
    Love to all

8. Jeremy Lelea
    Jeremy Lelea says:

I have been hearing about the BTC ETF what is your take on it Nicholas? Do you think anything will happen in Jan 2019, Feb 2019 with it? I watch all your vids and am subscribed, and I just want to say thank you for all the info you give out.