In this video we do a cryptocurrency discussion talking about the market and Bitcoin along with several altcoin forecasts.

DISCLAIMER The information discussed on the Altcoin Buzz YouTube, Altcoin Buzz Ladies YouTube, Altcoin Buzz Podcast or other social media channels including but not limited to Twitter, Telegram chats, Instagram, facebook, website etc is not financial advice. This information is for educational, informational and entertainment purposes only. Any information and advice or investment strategies are thoughts and opinions only, relevant to accepted levels of risk tolerance of the writer, reviewer or narrator and their risk tolerance maybe different than yours. We are not responsible for your losses. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are high-risk investments so please do your due diligence and consult the financial advisor before acting on any information provided. Copyright Altcoin Buzz Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.

1. DaBronx
    DaBronx says:

If you look at any really large industry, overtime you will wind up with a duopoly and one runt company. UPS v FEDEX.. Google has two runt compatetor (bing, yahoo), instagram v twitter v snapchat. What are the YouTube and Facebook competitors? Are they getting to a comparable size?

2. DaBronx
    DaBronx says:

I agree that BTC will be the predominant market coin in 5 years. Because they are keeping on top of their TECH. LTC does the trial and BTC implements the new TECH. But that being said most altcoins will fail and a few really good altcoins will survive. There will be 2 or 3 coins for DAPPS. And 2 or 3 coins for cross country settlements. And 2 or 3 coins for peer to peer transactions.

3. DaBronx
    DaBronx says:

I expect Soros to buy off exchange. Then tank the price by selling BTC on exchange while playing the short . Then he'll pump BTC and do it again. He's the only one I know in the space that has the money to pump BTC

4. Danny Max
    Danny Max says:

Jeff, not shilling – only suggesting this project for your user friendly crypto "purse" look at MiraLab ICO. they have a product called MiraBox that allows a user to easily make a smart contract, and set parameters for each "Purse" public sale starts 4-20. miralab.io

5. JE SUIS NETFLIX
    JE SUIS NETFLIX says:

What conspiracy ? U better do ur homework before braodcasting, otherwise u r acting like a dangerous idiot !!! First see what is, then understand, then u can talk about truth and being usefull … That is the only saint and respectable way Dude ! Otherwise u r just contributing to make it worst …

6. Aartjan Venema
    Aartjan Venema says:

Jeff, I've been a bit sceptical with you in the past, wwhen I thought you where just a bit too bullish/positive on everything, but you've REALLY developed into a very good, balanced, crypto-influencer. And I just love the little extra you try to give with all your ideas, and plans, and the whole character-building stuff. Great job!

7. Naha Ktam
    Naha Ktam says:

I'm surprised you mentioned TokenPay. It's also surprisingly continued to increase in sats value since it was released on Qrypto without dropping!
    Would love to know your thoughts on it 🙂

8. Terri Wong
    Terri Wong says:

I just watched your Twitter feed and it gave me itchy feet–of the non-fungal variety. That is to say, I am so ready to "bounce"; but my wife is more of a homebody. I went to Costa Rica ALONE for a week in 2014 while she went to Vegas with her sister and nieces. (Well…she did save me $1000 on airfare. But, c'mon…Las Vegas… Really…???? You can do that anytime…by Greyhound, even!)
    I'm just sayin', bro, that I feel ya. Americans really need to really check out what's happenin' in and on the world around them. Don't get me me wrong. I love the USA. But it really isn't the center of the world. (Sorry, NYC.)

9. floydjared3
    floydjared3 says:

Great idea on the purses. I thought of them as a package and have been designing that as an aspect of a larger blockchain project. I'll ask for your review when it's done. Got our first VC meeting 05/01 and then maybe 60 days from there we will have it ready.

10. Terri Wong
    Terri Wong says:

Hey Jeff.
    I've been following you on Altcoin Buzz for a couple of months now. Just by listening to the audio you reminded me of Tom Bodett (sp?) from the Motel 6 commercials–likable and a bit entertaining. But your live streams give even more added value and, for me anyway, increase your "KLT" value. Keep 'em coming.