My 2018 price prediction for Litecoin LTC.
Litecoin always moved within a fork of 15 to 50 times to Bitcoin its price. Right now it’s 48.
Here are the reasons why I think Litecoin will do well as well as how much I think it will be worth by the end of 2018

———————————————————————————————————————————————————–

Cryptocurrency investing Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/480785485606417

———————————————————————————————————————————————————–

Register on Binance: https://www.binance.com/?ref=10813220

———————————————————————————————————————————————————–

If you’re feeling generous, donate to me here:

Bitcoin: 3ENm2XRVACaaEEwRqMZNYt9Zf1K1yWicUX
Ethereum (& ERC 20 tokens): 0x8cb2838f3F5e43FCCeEF696D3570D3762968F118
Ripple: rDsbeomae4FXwgQTJp9Rs64Qg9vDiTCdBv
Litecoin: MB9Z1bZHf72qNa3439nDoEcdHdUWMAshbq
Dash: XrucvJa2F3GLfqn3h8MQPww16i9rHN5Lae
NEO: APPViiDBuQn8NcKqgzX31jQ2ySaP2kW47L

1. Dennis Flunk
    Dennis Flunk says:

I've been trading assets for more than 6 months. During this time, I tried almost all wares. My choice fell on the H.W.A Phoenix 4.5. I decided to give it a try to my surprise, the result was incredible. With the help of Phoenix I earning $3,000 – 4,000 weekly.

2. _Galaxia_
    _Galaxia_ says:

Asking people to give the video a thumbs up and asking them to subscribe at the beginning of the video is assuming that the viewer is stupid. Normally someone would not subscribe or give the video a thumbs up before the person even watched it. Say it at the end of the video and/or say something about it during the video or show a subscribe button/ like in the middle of the video but never in the beginning

3. omar bruce
    omar bruce says:

Hello friend,

Our world is advancing everyday, new technologies are being developed in different sectors and Digital currencies has been one of this development.
    Why go out there to seek financial aids from financial institutions when you can simply tap into this development which has got the web excited with its presence!
    Well I know you must have heard of Bitcoin. Yes Bitcoin, the number one leading digital currency in the world. Well if you haven't heard of it I advice you do a quick research on it and grasp what am about to reveal next.
    We are a firm that specialise in mining Bitcoin and we work on the Block chain network with the latest mining hardware gears working at a highly efficient rate and standard.
    Why not contact us for more information..Thanks and have a nice day.

email: hokygrail@gmail.com
    whatsapp;+16313073486
    website: http://techcranked.com

4. Jana Kelviclova
    Jana Kelviclova says:

Thanks for the good tips, I’ve looked back to your older predictions (ripple,…) to see how your advice stands next to reality. I’m considering your tips quite seriously in my own investments as you seem to know what you’re talking about. Greetings from Gent.

5. tuhas pedro
    tuhas pedro says:

hello miner. how are you today? Here I have a bitcoin generator software that can generate 2 btc every day. where you can turn poverty in the world into reality by using the software I have and it is real, but if you are interested in owning the software I have, I will negotiate with you, by doing transaction first and then you can test the device software.
    thanks, best regards from me:
    tuped1910@gmail.com

6. Aaron Monroe
    Aaron Monroe says:

Charlie Lee can't sell a product for shit. I used to love Litecoin but Lee ruined it for me. I'm not saying Litecoin won't increase in value, it's dumb to think it won't, however it won't reach its full potential until Lee is gone. It had the power to rival Ethereum but Lee ruined that every chance he got. Vitalik has more confidence in his product and Charlie can never compete with that. He recently said in an interview that Litecoin can drop as low as $20! For those who will buy it at $200+, how is that assuring?! All he's doing is telling you that if you buy it for hundreds, you'll lose money because it's going to sink to below triple digits.

7. Daniel R.
    Daniel R. says:

Hi Guys, i am happy with ADA (cardano). Has give big money. I have also VERGE and now i am also interested to buy TRON and LITECOIN
    Let us thinking about the price of the four at the end of 2018.
    I think:
    – ADA 5 dollar
    – Verge 1 dollar
    – Tron 60 cent
    – Litecoin 6000 dollar

What do you think?

8. David Lloyd
    David Lloyd says:

If you dont beleive what I am saying have a look at the buy and sell order, large volume in the buy orders at lower prices small seller keep the price down, not so many big sellers even at higher prices, check this out keep your eyes on it.

9. David Lloyd
    David Lloyd says:

Dont wait to invest in Electroneum, I dont beleive it will go down as there are too many expecting this to happen, many of these are large investors that cannot buy at the moment because the supply is too small and they would just push the price up and not get the numbers they want

10. luckyomari
    luckyomari says:

Yes, I agree. Litecoin is the silver to Bitcoin's gold. True, and pretty exciting. The intent for Litecoin is for it to eventually trade in the range of 1/10 Bitcoin’s value much closer to the silver/gold ratio. While we’re likely to see an eventual battle for dominance between Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash as some of the original backers of BTC intend for Bitcoin Cash to eventually overtake original BTC,.