Ethos is a very ambitious project. Combining all the best from a lot of different projects and putting it into 1 wallet: the Universal Wallet. The release of this wallet will happen one of the next few months, so reasons enough to do an interview with Stephen Corliss, strategic and compliance manager at Ethos.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————–

Cryptocurrency investing Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/480785485606417

———————————————————————————————————————————————————–

Register on Binance: https://www.binance.com/?ref=10813220

———————————————————————————————————————————————————–

If you’re feeling generous, donate to me here:

Bitcoin: 3ENm2XRVACaaEEwRqMZNYt9Zf1K1yWicUX
Ethereum (& ERC 20 tokens): 0x8cb2838f3F5e43FCCeEF696D3570D3762968F118
Ripple: rDsbeomae4FXwgQTJp9Rs64Qg9vDiTCdBv
Litecoin: MB9Z1bZHf72qNa3439nDoEcdHdUWMAshbq
Dash: XrucvJa2F3GLfqn3h8MQPww16i9rHN5Lae
NEO: APPViiDBuQn8NcKqgzX31jQ2ySaP2kW47L

1. Ann Marie Bugler
    Ann Marie Bugler says:

Thank you for putting together this awesome interview. I had a little bit of Ethos in my portfolio but after watching this video and now fully understanding the depth of what Ethos can really do with its universal wallet, im all in, picking up a bunch more right now!!! Thank you again and keep up the good work. Much appreciated all that you do!!! 🙂

2. Mark Cullen
    Mark Cullen says:

I think that this the very first mature, measured and strategic attempt at achieving mass adoption of cryptocurrency. Ethos is the most exciting company I've ever discovered.

3. enzo17
    enzo17 says:

That was a nice interview to know more about Ethos that is going to launch a wallet soon which reminds me of DeepOnion with its mobile wallet launching soon.

4. Night Hawkz
    Night Hawkz says:

Interesting interview. Ethos was one of my best ICO to date (Bitquence at the time) got in at 2c, great project and solid team. My other main coin for profits has been DeepOnion, got in the airdrop stage luckily and again that too has a solid development team with releases every month! Been lucky the last 6 months in crypto, fingers crossed it continues.

5. Jack
    Jack says:

IMO privacy is an important part of crypto and Im not sure if Ethos implements some sort of privacy in its protocol. For me I like to invest in the privacy part of crypto, for example projects like Monero or the upcoming DeepOnion are solid picks. I think it might just be a great niche for growth in 2018.

6. Donald Fisher
    Donald Fisher says:

Great interview, well executed, you drew some quality information from Stephen. As an Ethos investor, this filled me with confidence regarding the future. This project really has an amazing future if it continues to develop in the way that is has up to now. I loved your other broadcast on Theta and am about to invest in that. I am about to hit the subscribe button. Cheers Donald

7. Biguls
    Biguls says:

Ethos need to keep their eye on Blockport (BPT), but I think their scope is larger and they have first mover advantage, they just need to maintain the lead.

8. Biguls
    Biguls says:

Ethos will be huge and I have a ton of tokens because I believe. Michael Corliss is an excellent figurehead speaker for the Ethos company but like so many speakers he really needs to work on reducing or eliminating the overuse of "you know" padding in his speech.

9. Rabie belhaj
    Rabie belhaj says:

This will reach $100 easily by the end of this year. The wallet will likely be released this Sunday at the Crypto virtual summit. The world will finally see the magnitude of what Ethos is doing.

10. naldo silva

MINIMUM: $ 15.00 *
    MAXIMUM: $ 1500.00 *

MINIMUM FEE: $ 15.00 *

DEPOSIT AND DECLINE *
    BITCOIN *
    MIBANK *

After the Renewal of Your Plan, Earn a Free Account worth 50% of Your Current Plan *

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR* ?
    LINK: * https://criptoprimecoin.com/?ref=coin2018