Is the bottom in? What’s next for Bitcoin and altcoins? We saw some very good weeks for altcoins, with gains up to 100% and more. Bitcoin didn’t move a lot and is still at $6700, trying to break the resistance. If we break it, we go to $7300-$7500, but we need volumes to go up. If we can’t break is, we probably go back to previous support levels as $6300 or $5800.

I’m not a financial advisor, I’m just giving my own opinion about the situation.

#bitcoin #cryptocurrencies

———————————————————————————————————————————————————–

Cryptocurrency investing Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/480785485606417

———————————————————————————————————————————————————–

Register on Binance: https://www.binance.com/?ref=10813220

———————————————————————————————————————————————————–

If you’re feeling generous, donate to me here:

Bitcoin: 3ENm2XRVACaaEEwRqMZNYt9Zf1K1yWicUX
Ethereum (& ERC 20 tokens): 0x8cb2838f3F5e43FCCeEF696D3570D3762968F118
Ripple: rDsbeomae4FXwgQTJp9Rs64Qg9vDiTCdBv
Litecoin: MB9Z1bZHf72qNa3439nDoEcdHdUWMAshbq
Dash: XrucvJa2F3GLfqn3h8MQPww16i9rHN5Lae
NEO: APPViiDBuQn8NcKqgzX31jQ2ySaP2kW47L

1. GodsIlluminatedOne
    GodsIlluminatedOne says:

FACT….PEOPLE DONT LISTEN TO….ALL OF THESE MILLIONAIRES AND BILLIONAIRES….TELLING YOU ALL BAD SHIT ABOUT CRYPTOCURRENCY….( ITS ALL A MIND TRICK )….PEOPLE PLEASE SEE THROUGH….ALL OF THE NEGATIVE ABOUT CRYPTOCURRENCY….( JUST BUY CRYPTOCURRENCY AND HODL IT )

2. ave
    ave says:

Quinten, Focus more on good products _ let this prediction Shit – Nobody knows what Happen _ it's all guess, and Most time it's wrong AS Well, thats shitty.

3. kbcash35
    kbcash35 says:

Ofcourse you're going to want to hope for a break upwards…. Anyone would, but because this is the mentality of everyone when it breaks lower everyone panics. Only those who HODL and not watching charts daily will survive.

4. Jean-Sébastien Derieuw
    Jean-Sébastien Derieuw says:

I dont believe in any case of bull anymore. Since the 20k all traders predicted a value back to 2k5 and I think this will happen, dont forget the upcoming etf, 80% chance of négative answers and dump incoming is possible

5. Abhinandan Tyagi
    Abhinandan Tyagi says:

I think you are too hopeful.For bitcoin to fall there must euphoria that it'll continue to go up and for btc to rally again we'll need just the opposite attitude where no one wants to take part in small rallies as everyone would be burnt so hard by that time. ( google disbelief rally).
    I think we'll break 5800 usd in next month, and continue go down till 3500 usd in next 6 to 8 months where we''ll see mass hysteria, panic, hopelessness and overall negative attitude towards bitcoin. there after a few small rallies (mostly flat) till the bitcoin halvening in 2020 and a couple more years after that we can expect to see 20k btc again.

6. Capo
    Capo says:

Hope you enjoyed your weekend too bro. Keep up the good work. Just a matter of time before the crypto diggers come back on the hype train. Or should i say the rocket to the moon 🚀