This trip and all others are made possible by cryptocurrencies.
Learn more about what I do when I travel and how it’s affected my outlook on life.

1. M4kk3 L1
    M4kk3 L1 says:

Damn! This video made me miss my backbagging times. Thailand is awesome and what you said about diving is totally true. You feel that you are one with the nature. Did open water at koh tao too. 🙂 It is funny how after longer travelling period you really lose sense of time and when your all belongings are in your backbag you really feel free! Nice travels if you are still travelling.

2. SonyJimable
    SonyJimable says:

Go shock yourself. Journey from Limestone Jungle Thailand with sweet peanuts, lime & coconut to New Zealand hot springs, lakes that mirror the sky and Hobbit highlands with hearty meals & Maori tribal hospitality then jump to the planet Mars…(that being outback Australia). Return to civilization via Daintree Forrest and the Great Barrier Reef…

3. Anthony Thomas
    Anthony Thomas says:

I live here in Thailand and you made me realise that it's been way too long since I went diving. Come on Crypto's gimme some spending money. Lol. Glad you enjoyed it. Koh Tao is stunning.

4. Unknōwn User
    Unknōwn User says:

I'm always watching your videos but to know that you've been to Koh Tao is extra awesome. I was there 3 years ago and scuba dived, I went to James Bond Island and spent a lot of time in the water. Jet skiing was fun too. Enjoy your travels.

5. Michael P
    Michael P says:

A lot of those fish have colors you would not even see in an Avatar movie very cool.I have seen a lot of people say that Scuba diving is life changing and I can see why it does look like another world.Think about this you could give a Crypto tip vid while you are in Scuba gear underwater now that would be taking it to another level.

6. Exciting World Cryptos
    Exciting World Cryptos says:

good job yes travel person myself 55 countries so far. done snuba dive a few times. fun. so many more places to go. hope my cryptos go well so i can travel more anyway good video sincerely jr of exciting world cryptos

7. Michael
    Michael says:

Trigger fish you say… Notice for now in a picture that its dorsal fin consists of two fairly thick spines one bigger than the other..
    If you ever handle one try and fold down the lager spine and you will discover that you cant no matter how hard you press..
    However if you first press the smaller one down ever so gently, the larger one will drop along with it… and therefore the name.

8. 45usphk
    45usphk says:

Thanks for sharing! I been to Thailand a couple of times but not Koh Tao. Thats a place I would love to check out someday. Great video! Its nice to see positivity in this sad time in the crypto market! Lol.
    Keep it up with these great vids 😊

9. BUSY BUSINESS
    BUSY BUSINESS says:

I think it’s the big smiles and the Thais that make the place great. I have spent about 10 months of my life in Thailand adding up all the times I have been since 2011. You should check out Cambodia, go everywhere but the Capital or at least see it last if you must go. I never been scuba diving because I don’t want to spend my time off getting certified but realizing I am missing out. Thanks for sharing.

10. Chris Stevenson
    Chris Stevenson says:

Loved your story telling… After travelling for a while I took the same approach.. some places will be good, some will exceed expectations, and some will not depending on weather, food, smells, people, company, culture… After I while I didn't fuss about it, and Just went… And along the way I found ways to enjoy and get something out of it that I hadn't expected before.. Love your small clips 🙂

11. Sjaak Schulteis
    Sjaak Schulteis says:

It makes me feel happy to see you enjoy Thailand. Though I passed Koh Tao several times on the way to Koh Pangan, I haven't stayed there yet… I traveled all over the world, but retired here in Thailand… already 5 years now.. I like your channel, not only because of your information about everything crypto, but of course also your sparkling presentation and beautiful smile. Keep it up!

12. Michael Roberts
    Michael Roberts says:

Wonderful, this video certainly strengthens your brand. Most crypto youtubers broadcast from their bedrooms but you have created almost a kinda lifestyle vlog. I’m sure many people in this channel admire the way you live your life. It’s not about getting there, it’s about the journey! Re: what’s next after Thailand, I do recommend Cambodia and I hear Vietnam and Laos are just as incredible.

13. CJurasin
    CJurasin says:

Good for you!! I also dive (NAUI certified) and there's NOTHING like it anywhere. It's a completely different world down there!! 😉
    What kind of certification do they offer at that school? (just curious).

14. Richard Emadon
    Richard Emadon says:

great to see you so happy and enjoying Thailand. I visited Thailand in january and it was my best holiday trip so far. Phi Phi is paradise, Ko Samui, Phuket, Hua Hin. I want to do it again in the future. I like they have good transport between islands, all cheap like most of south east asia and I could get european food too. Thai buddhist attitude is fine too, no anger or stress there. So hopefully crypto market goes to 40 Trilion at least, then i can stay in Thailand until my retirement age 🙂 You give a lot of motivation to people and to men especially, because when they see your videos they want to improve themselves. I appreciate that.