Before I tell you about the HOTTEST and CHEAPEST alt coins out there, let’s get some keywords in this description box. I know Substratum and EOS are all the rage, but are they going to make you rich like Bitcoin? Maybe it’s PACcoin, maybe Substratum (SUB), perhaps a little Janus, SmartCash, Walton, or Byteball Bytes. Stellar is pretty cool, and so is Cardano. But are they destined for the MOON like Dentacoin, Neblio, Steem and Cobinhood? Watch now and find out!

Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dougpolkcrypto

I’m on Discord every day, chatting about cryptocurrency. Join me here: https://discord.gg/sj3uBvg

Also on Telegram: https://t.me/coincentral

Make sure to check out my Cryptocurrency News Site – https://coincentral.com/

Doug Polk is a professional poker player and cryptocurrency enthusiast. Crypto News is the show to keep up with the latest trends and stories involving Bitcoin price, Etherium, Litecoin, Ripple, IOTA, investing, analytics, and various altcoins.

I am not a financial advisor, and nothing in this video constitutes financial or legal advice. Please invest responsibly and do your research with due diligence.

1. Андрей Храпов
    Андрей Храпов says:

And again to wait for the moon. I don't know have long departed from the theme of all these investments and risks – it's better to find merchandise and offer to Modultrade for a commission. I didn't invest anything and didn't spend anything.

2. amirali barbardoost
    amirali barbardoost says:

its great what you are doing spreading knowledge is key there are so many scams, ponzis, parodies,… I can't stress it enough trust nobody. do real research you should spend endless nights and days. it's really NOT easy. be cautious.

3. Neaj Morshed
    Neaj Morshed says:

You are right bro. I noticed that, a project named Menapay doing very good now a days. they have stable currency and also own currency. This is the first stable payment gateway in blockchain. You can see it. Very good future behind it

4. unknown territory
    unknown territory says:

Substratum is now .10. And what i said 6 months ago… Diworsify is how not to make money. Seek advice from people that invested for 20 years and you will be shown how to invest properly and how to avoid crashes like the one that has happened.

5. Mr Joshua
    Mr Joshua says:

I don't own bit coin, I don't gamble but this is some entertaining 💩you got going on here Doug. You're on to something . Glad you're expanding into some news . I look forward to it.

6. gpu pool
    gpu pool says:

you should have a look at bulwark. They got the most solid team i've seen in a long time. One of very few legit masternode coins, recently they actually made hardware for keeping your node safe and easy to use!