I DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN PAID REVIEWS OR PROMOTIONS. IF YOU HAVE BEEN APPROACHED BY SOMEONE ON TELEGRAM CLAIMING TO BE A PART OF THE CRYPTO TIPS TEAM, THEY ARE SCAMMERS!

1. Chris Yelley
    Chris Yelley says:

Thanks Heidi-I absolutely agree that dollar cost averaging is the best long term strategy. I have been accumulating Bitcoin and Litecoin through dollar cost averaging for 4 years now and have not been disappointed.

2. Anthony Thomas
    Anthony Thomas says:

Another great video. Luv em as I have a terribly short attention span and you always get to the point in a lively well presented manner. It doesn't apply to this one but I normally love the background. Lol.

3. Peter Petrov
    Peter Petrov says:

Nice points Heidi! This crypto market TA game reminds me a lot about learning poker. The more I learn, the more I get confused. Dollar cost averaging Bitcoin will definitely be a strategy that outperforms ROI of many "pros" who always find a way to beat themselves.

4. Antoine Vieille
    Antoine Vieille says:

Excellente ta vidéo !
    PS : Si toi aussi tu t'intéresses à la création d'entreprise, à la liberté financière ou au business en général, jette un oeil à ma chaîne, je vais y mettre tout ce que je sais, ainsi que mes résultats très prochainement 🙂

5. Luiz Milfont
    Luiz Milfont says:

Great video. Heidi, so much happening on Tezos that indeed has impact on all crypto space. 2019 is gonna be the year of POS, I'd love to see an update video about Tezos 😁

6. Michael James
    Michael James says:

Sorry, I'm still cautious.
    The Put/Call ratio is swinging towards 30% more longs than shorts.

When reading P/C ratios in the usual derivative markets, speculators and commercial contracts are usually tabulated separately. Commercials are usually on the right side of a future move, speculators the opposite.
    The P/C ratio for BTC is only the speculators because the commercial derivative market has yet to be properly formed.

When speculators pile on in one direction (Longs have increased 12% in prior 24 hours and shorts have decreased 5%) this divergence usually means a 90% chance we're seeing a dead cat bounce.
    The balance of probabilities favour more downside after this move fails. (unless the P/C ration inverts in the next few weeks).

7. Ahmed Shawky
    Ahmed Shawky says:

Just need to ask you .. from what you say in this episode… So you support to buy even BTC and Alt and HODL it without trading and stress my self or it better to buy a d HODL and trade in the same time

Waiting your kind reply

8. Dave D.
    Dave D. says:

I got to watch it live after work, about 12:30 am est. Got home at $4150 and 30 mins later it was at $4800. About 30 mins after that, was at $5100 before pulling back.