I DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN PAID REVIEWS OR PROMOTIONS. IF YOU HAVE BEEN APPROACHED BY SOMEONE ON TELEGRAM CLAIMING TO BE A PART OF THE CRYPTO TIPS TEAM, THEY ARE SCAMMERS!

1. King Animal
    King Animal says:

I had a VERY difficult time not PUKING MY FREAKIN' GUTS OUT listening to Mnuchin. Bottomline?! It's Bitcoin against the World baby and don't EVER think otherwise. Long live Bitcoin!!! (here's the song that was missing from the intro hehe….)

You call me a dog well that's fair enough Chris Cornell "Call Me A Dog"
    Because it ain't no use to pretend you're wrong
    When you call me out I can't hide anymore
    I have no disguise you can't see through
    Well you say it's bad luck
    To have fallen for me
    Well what can I do to make it good for you
    You wore me out like an old winter coat
    Trying to be safe from the cold

But when it's my time to throw the next stone
    I'll call you beautiful if I call at all

2. David Erlich
    David Erlich says:

Aawwe cute doggy!! I’d say this is a great topic to keep your 👁 on because FB white paper for Libra promises a lot of things. I believe this is the first test of whether it actually holds on to the values stated in the white 🧻 or crumbles to regulations, more than likely I think you’ll see that Facebook will be forced to follow the regulations that other centralized banks helped create. Libra won’t be a true decentralized currency. I think the first principle that is being attacked is censorship resistance, Libra will probably be forced to implement Know Your Customer.

3. Sjaak Schulteis
    Sjaak Schulteis says:

Hahaha…. those warnings and the Dollar has never been used for illicit activities… But of course that's the first thing I do with my crypto currency…. buy drugs and pay of mexican drugdealers…. not in Dollars, because they might be more traceable…

4. Gloria Chiu
    Gloria Chiu says:

Whether a correction has occurred or might occur or the price of Bitcoin will skyrocket to the moon the truth is that no one can say for sure exactly what’s going to happen until it happens. What this implies is that there’s never a better time to start accumulating as much Bitcoin as you can even though those who bought at lower prices seem to be at advantage. But trading provides a level playing ground for all because it’s a quicker way to turn in more coins without having to buy more (dollar-cost averaging). Learn to trade for a better and safer investment, but what I and other smart investors are doing is copying the signals of a successful trader with a proven track record of 98% accuracy. I have used a couple of signal providers but none comes close to Thiago Fernandez, I grew my 1.3 BTC to 9 BTC and am still piling up my coins. Thiago signals are accurate and easy to understand and implement in your trades and can be reached via {thiagofernandez457ATgmail} or WhatsApp +447427465172. for a better understanding of how to be a better trader.

5. Peter Petrov
    Peter Petrov says:

Stop doing things with "CRRrypto Currencies!" Easy for him to say. Gosh darn it, the man looks flustered. THAT's what happens when you don't eat your fruits and vegetables–it's not even funny.

6. Rick Hay
    Rick Hay says:

It’s a crime that the governments of the world continue to dilute the purchasing power of their citizens by printing money out of thin air to fund their own interests such as buying votes. It’s the biggest theft in human history. Bitcoin fixes this.

7. Kol Tregaskes
    Kol Tregaskes says:

He says "getting on the dark web", painting the dark web with the same brush, just after stating he's not painting everything with the same brush. Does he realise America invented part of the dark web (Tor)?

8. Lee Murphy
    Lee Murphy says:

Excellent video that exposes the hypocrisy of the US Government whose number one priority is to defend the dollar dominance of the global financial system and facilitate the biggest wealth transfer in history by allowing the big banks to go on a runaway crime wave. A must read for all is the book JPMadoff which reveals how JP Morgan helped facilitate the biggest fraud in US history which was Bernie Madoff's $64 billion ponzi scheme.