Bitcoin had a sudden surge this morning, along with just about every altcoin on the market. What exactly is going on? Could the month’s long bear market finally be coming to a close? Other crypto currencies that saw a particular boost in this bull run include Steem, IOTA, Wanchain, Substratum, and Ripple, all seeing gains (as of this writing) at more than 25% overnight.

My interview with Monero dev Riccardo Spagni (aka fluffypony): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TATpQ7KogBc

Subscribe to my new podcast channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2Q-Uk6OKdgpt3Zn6uJXX_A?sub_confirmation=1

I also make videos about poker: https://www.youtube.com/c/DougPolkPoker?sub_confirmation=1

Doug Polk is a professional poker player and cryptocurrency enthusiast. Crypto News is the show to keep up with the latest trends and stories involving Bitcoin price, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, IOTA, investing, analytics, and various altcoins.

1. unknown territory
    unknown territory says:

Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Riot Blockchain (RIOT) and Encourages RIOT Investors to Contact the Firm- hereafter, the company cancelled its annual meeting and it was reported that Riot had no real underlying blockchain business plan, paid more than $11 million for cryptocurrency mining equipment worth only $2 million, and apparently had no intent of ever holding its annual meeting. Then, on April 9, 2018, Riot received a subpoena from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission as a result of numerous red flags in the company’s SEC filings. Since news of Riot’s questionable decisions became public, its stock has fallen approximately 66% to close at $2.17 per share on October 10, 2018. Try tell people most of these people running these crypto based businesses are scams. Looks like doug ran into his own bitconnectttt

2. SYC
    SYC says:

BTC back to 7000. Notice how Polk abandonned the ship. No new videos. I told you, crypto bubble will crush them all. All the youtubers.

3. David Elet
    David Elet says:

The price doesn't go up when more bitcoin is bought, just as it doesn't go down when more is sold… for every buyer there is a seller so the same amount of bitcoin is being bought as is sold. The "pressure" of the buyers is bigger in a bull market, hence they want to pay a higher price (on the offer/ask). But the same amount of bitcoin is bought and sold whether the value goes up or down.
    Doug you are amazing. I wish you would make more vids they always lighten up my day.

4. Byredyre™
    Byredyre™ says:

What is the most profitable coin to mine right now?
    I am running a 6x 1080ti and I am currently mining ca. 0.5 zen a day. I have heard people earning their rig back in 3-6 months. I would love to know how.
    My question is: What is the most profitable coin to mine right now with 1080ti

5. jeffries1
    jeffries1 says:

bwhaha.Doug you're killin me …………the funniest crypto channel on Youtube ….i really need top get a life lol , but he is the most hilarious crypto guy on Youtube ..

6. Fifa 2020
    Fifa 2020 says:

Only Physical Gold & Silver is Money….If you cant physically hold it, you dont own it……Every Elite, and Foreign Government has quietly been hoarding every ounce available…Cryptos are an investment vehicle to buy more Gold & Silver….Cryotos is not Money…Its a blip on screen that can disappear in an instant…

7. Tony Mai
    Tony Mai says:

HEY DOUG, there's are crypto called "COIN POKER" can you please do a review on that? I want to play poker there since australia banned online poker.. but not sure about the security of the site.