Is Craig Wright REALLY Satoshi Nakamoto? Richard Heart Weighs In

Richard Heart recently joined me over on my podcast channel. Here is a selection of highlights from the 2-hour conversation we had. In it we discuss Craig Wright and his dubious claim of being Satoshi Nakamoto, seeing through the smoke and mirrors of technical analysis, and the disaster (in Richard’s opinion) that is IOTA.

Subscribe to my podcast channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2Q-Uk6OKdgpt3Zn6uJXX_A?sub_confirmation=1

Check out Richard Heart’s YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/richardheart?sub_confirmation=1

Doug Polk is a professional poker player and cryptocurrency enthusiast. Crypto News is the show to keep up with the latest trends and stories involving Bitcoin price, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, IOTA, investing, analytics, and various altcoins.

1. The socially responsible Anarchist
    The socially responsible Anarchist says:

Hes changed his tune now. Actually TA is largely a self fulfilling prophecy, everyone has the same tools makes the same move, the market moves and the ones that lose are the ordinary punter. Australia doent have tax credits for research from the ATO. They have research grants, and if you dont do any research it isnt the ATO that comes after you

2. P Dyson
    P Dyson says:

am sick of telling you I am Satoshin Aka SATOSHI NAKAMOTO , Me Paul Dyson… I made them with Hal and you did not do the white papers you lieing sod
    my servers ran on Tor as I was been attacked by foo fighters look at my time stamps and my papers it proves i live in Halifax UK THE COINS ARE NOT YOURS BUT YOU HAVE BLOCKED ME GETTING TO THEM …there not yours! my coins where made by me not you i did not even know you matey and you cannot solve the block because i made it in a way to fool many cypherpunk does this ring any bells I want my coins worth!!!!!! here is the heads up A-side‎: ‎'Ullo John! Gotta New Motor?; (Part I) Released‎: ‎1982, 1983 (re-issue)
    B-side‎: ‎'Ullo John! Gotta New Motor?; (Part II) Recorded‎: ‎1982…as I say bitcoin I want my coins me and hal gave you a gift of the script not my f ing coins too

3. J L
    J L says:

Yeap. Lost $4800 worth of IOTA into their shitie Tangle, end up banned from their Chat place. Worst shitcoin ever invested and still remain within top 25.

4. Veritas Bitcoin
    Veritas Bitcoin says:

Craig is generally recognized as a fake academic, but at least he's smart enough to understand you can't do bitcoin on 1mb blocks. Don't know if Charlie Lee and Richard Heart are even at that level yet.

5. Daniel Simion
    Daniel Simion says:

This guy is right regarding the fake Satoshi but is way off reality regarding IOTA. This is cutting edge techology in other words, technology at the frontiers of knowledge. Iota is still in development stage. It's like complaining the 2 year old Michael Jordan is not tall enough to play basketball. This is what's doing right now this biased sketcy AF clown Richard Heart.

6. nodaklojack
    nodaklojack says:

If he could just come up with an iron clad reason why he chose the alias Satoshi Nakamoto he MIGHT be taken seriously.

I have a few good ideas and reasons why that name was chosen.

7. Zhen DING
    Zhen DING says:

why youtube push this to me? but hilarious anyway, just abt 1 yr later. now see how idiotic these two can be……
    lol, in 2018, it takes IQ to believe in csw
    but in 2019, it takes only common senses and time to know csw is satoshi…….

8. Michael Lujan
    Michael Lujan says:

Let's put it this way. Either Richard is lying or Matonis and Gavin are lying. If Craig is not Satoshi why has he not been sued for libel? He is named Satoshi in the Kleiman lawsuit. Craig used an uknown nonce because the first block is not based on any blocks before it.

9. Nik D
    Nik D says:

Craig Wright is a scammer, who didn't have the proper attention from his parents, and wants to draw attention. Everyone knows that. And you must be an idiot not understanding the obvious.