EOS MAINNET DISASTER!!!

Coinbase unveils plans to support a new currency: Ethereum Classic! The crypto community has harsh words for EOS amidst bugs and pauses to the chain. Rumors abound that Tron (TRX) founder Justin Sun has acquired Bittorrent. Twitter and Square CEO Jack Dorsey announces that Square has received a bitlicense.

I have a new YouTube channel for general topics and comedy. Subscribe NOW: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUdd8GiFOGgNYeYsq8–GFw?sub_confirmation=1

Doug Polk is a professional poker player and cryptocurrency enthusiast. Crypto News is the show to keep up with the latest trends and stories involving Bitcoin price, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, IOTA, investing, analytics, and various altcoins.

1. Daniel Sic
    Daniel Sic says:

What is this missleading Topic of this video about? Are you living under a rock, or dont know anything? EOS have the absolut best community in the Crypto space and its growing fast. I am involved in the community every day. Have I missed something? Disaster? This topic is false, polka should stick to poker instead

2. Adam
    Adam says:

Oh you're this guy.. you are so confused. lol no more 13 year olds trading doge to pick on now you are in way over your head lol. DISASTER the newb says.. unfucking real.

3. MrHomisOlaris
    MrHomisOlaris says:

Probably going to sound stupid but, could anyone tell me how I can move my EOS mainnet tokens? I registered my EOS address on Exodus and confirmed I have recieved the EOS mainnet tokens. But now I don't know what platform I can use to actually send the EOS mainnet tokens to a different address. I have the public key, private key etc.. any help would be appreciated

4. Doc Wicked
    Doc Wicked says:

Disaster?? You’re an idiot everything that starts up that is massive As eos has growing pains it’s fixed as we speak. I’m so sick of seeing your ugly face and I can’t believe your video even popped up you absolutely know nothing about the space and about the platform that is the next generation. Your a fool and a lame.

5. Adam Warren
    Adam Warren says:

People talking welcome back. He basically ridiculed the crypto scene. He is done here hence the advertisement of another new channel. He will only return on a cycle change.

6. el_Chico
    el_Chico says:

and cypherglass making bets about EOS reaching 1000$ by the end of the year….lol. The coin fell like a rock since the mainnet launch and has already lost 40% of its value in a few days….going worthless?