Hey guys, whats going on? I am making this video to discuss the way I view crypto investing. I like to be flexible. Not getting married to any coin or any set way. This market moves too quick one way or another to get too committed to one set protocol. This is my approach, you are free to do what you like ofcourse. Bitcoin price swings are extreme.

1. Cole Jensen
    Cole Jensen says:

We really do not know for sure what they are doing for taxation yet, its frustrating. But like Jeff has said don't let Taxes impede your business and intellectual instincts on the market!!

2. B C
    B C says:

I think we are running with conclusions everyone wants to be rich in weeks, right? because we are seeing the crypto market at high speeds ups and downs, the riches persons from cryptos didn't invest and became rich in one year! everyone needs to get positions and be involved in! cause nothing has a better return than investing in new tech that believing in!

3. Aartjan Venema
    Aartjan Venema says:

my plan was to to take profits at 200%, and in the end I got stuck at around 180% with most of my coins, and the rest is history:) Next time, if stagnant so close to my limit, smarter to just don't take chances.

4. Tejco
    Tejco says:

The problem is people think of short term a few days and long term a week. That is way they get devasted when there are dips in the market. Every time I hear long term is few years, that is why I dont give a f… if it dips. If you look at cryptos price today or 2 years ago, dip like this month isnt even a 1% of the price it can reach in next 2 years.

5. MRFAKEMOVIE
    MRFAKEMOVIE says:

Jeff, you start talking about ICON, now that you bought it. Why only shill your own coins? Have the balls to answer me man, i talk about ICON for long time now. And now you start shilling it. Look at Ready Set Crypto. Awesome crypto site, you can learn from it. Keep up the good work.

6. Pedro Zurita
    Pedro Zurita says:

Market cap is the price of the last sold coins multiplied by the whole amount of coins that exist? Am I wrong? Does this mean that it is not the amount of money that actually moved in and out?

7. fino
    fino says:

Good video. …If your happy with the profit sell it and pay the taxes. ….There is more risk that you could lose more in a down turn on price than what you would have paid in additional short term capital gains tax to begin with. Would you have rather had sold your Bitcoin at 19k or at 8k because you wanted to wait a few month to get into long term capital gains tax rate? You'd still profit more evan at the higher short term rate.

8. Lizzy Diva
    Lizzy Diva says:

Let me show you why you should invest with CoinMetro1 Token Buyback Program Reserve (See section 4.0.5 of our wp); an account funded by a share of Net Profits from CoinMetro and FXPIG used to buy COIN on our open exchange to promote a stable pricing environment.2 Commissions reduced to 0.075% max on all exchange volumes and equivalent discounts (25%) on all CM fees. The discount does not carry over on fees to external providers, TAM managers, or other services not directly priced by CM.3 Commissions reduced to 19 per million max on all traded volumes across all available platforms. The discount does not carry over on fees to external providers, PAMM managers, or other services not directly priced by FXPIG. Whitepaper :https://coinmetro.com/whitepaper/
    Telegram Groups: https://t.me/coinmetroio

9. Gamaliel Martinez
    Gamaliel Martinez says:

Do you have to pay taxes each time you buy an alt? What if you realize gains on your alts by converting it to ether or btc but then go and buy a different altcoin with that same ether/btc? Is each trade going to be taxed or is it only when you cash out?