The BANKEX team has launched a new token exchange engine that’s built into the hugely popular Telegram messenger. TEX – Telegram Token Exchange technology platform The Exchange displays and matches all trading orders for trades made with the MainWallet ecosystem.
The operating principle of TEX exchange is very simple and can be used with any modern messenger. You add a special bot @mainwalletbot to your current or new group chat as admin and then create a trade using the format command, for example: /trade 942 TRX for 0,1 ETH.
This command creates an offer in a group chat and another member of the group can answer it. And here TEX starts to work – the trade offer is duplicated to the general channel of TEX exchange @mainwallettex which is available to all users of telegrams and can match interesting deals. This system provides trading liquidity for tokens, with a focus on loyalty points use case.
If you want to make only private exchanges, you can release a special PayBot and make transactions within your community. This technology opens the loyalty market for any brand, merchant or community.
The Telegram Token Exchange takes a commission from trades, the standard commission is now 0.25% for the maker and 0.25% for the taker. The most interesting thing is that the revenue is shared between the owner of PayBot and the administrator of the group in which the deal was created. This creates an opportunity for all ecosystem participants to make money, not just for the exchange as it is now in other markets.
The token exchange with a native interface in the messenger has no analogues in the world now, it’s a really advanced and innovative financial technology, try MainWallet and see how it works.
For more details on Telegram Token Exchange https://t.me/mainwallettex, please join our Telegram group at https://t.me/bankex or e-mail us at [email protected]. To start using MainWallet go to https://t.me/mainwalletbot. To join the MainWallet alpha testers community please follow to https://t.me/mainwallet
The Bankex Group is a fintech company providing digital assets processing, as well as blockchain-based continuous securitization in real estate, money lending and media markets. Our mission is to connect regular people and small/medium business owners to capital markets.
Bankex Group is developing “neobank” called Bankex MainWallet – a messenger-first financial application for social commerce that is packaged as Telegram wallet-bot with connected App Store. Bankex MainWallet enables personal and merchant transactions within messengers (Telegram and others).
The company was founded in 2017 by Igor Khmel, former head of innovation at a top10 European bank, and also ex-McKinsey, ex-Citadel hedge fund, Stanford GSB alumni.
Bankex is a member of Startup Fintech Accelerator in Redwood City, California. Silicon Fintech Bay’s partners include Franklin Templeton Investments, Japanese tech company Fujitsu, investment management company Principal and Flagstar Bank.
- Bankex Launches Tokenb Exchange Engine in Telegram – December 31, 2019
- Josh Lawler: Distributed Facts — The Missing Link to Solving “Fake News” – December 31, 2019
- 2gether Adds WAVES to it’s Roster of Cryptocurrencies Integrated to the 2gether Prepaid Visa Card – December 18, 2019
- 2nd Open Call for EU-Funding Up to Equity-Free €200K Funding for 16 Lucky Blockchain Startups to Build MVPs – December 16, 2019
- Semiconductor Giant AMD Cuts Marketing Deal with Blockchain Games Distribution Platform Ultra to Push Next-generation Blockchain-powered Gaming – December 13, 2019
- Busted: Four Men in $722 Million Cryptocurrency Fraud Scheme – December 12, 2019
- Busted: SEC Nais Eran Eyal, Founder of UnitedData With Fraudulent ICO – December 12, 2019
- Swiss Blockchain Federation Publishes New Guidelines for Token Issuance – December 12, 2019
- DCEP – China Could Be Launching National Digital Currency Pilot Within Weeks – December 11, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance and Chamber of Digital Commerce Launch Strategic Partnership to Advance the Token-Enabled Economy – December 11, 2019
- Startupbootcamp raises 2.3 Million Euro in Tokenized IPO on Nxchange-Fueled Platform – December 11, 2019
- Smartlands to Digitise Own Equity; Unveils Plans For Security Token Offering in the US – December 9, 2019
- ELEV8CON adds BBVA, Bumble Bee Foods, State Street, Ticketmaster to Lineup for Enterprise Blockchain and Digital Asset Conference – December 9, 2019
- Mintdice – Playing it Fair with Blockchain – December 9, 2019
- Juventus Become The First Football Club In The World To Be Tokenized – December 3, 2019
- London’s Travala.com Teams Up With Amsterdam’s Booking.com In Massive Crypto Travel Deal – November 28, 2019
- High-Powered Group of Legal Experts Determine Cryptoassets and Smart Contracts Legal Under UK Law – November 21, 2019
- Hyperledger Adds Eight New Members – Rolls out Updates – November 21, 2019
- Failed ICO, Token Sale Project SNIPs Acquired by Sonos for $37.5 Million – November 21, 2019
- Algorand Launches Protocol Upgrade, Setting the Stage for the Next Wave of Distributed App Development – November 21, 2019