How Blockchain is Becoming the New Scam

I DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN PAID REVIEWS OR PROMOTIONS. IF YOU HAVE BEEN APPROACHED BY SOMEONE ON TELEGRAM CLAIMING TO BE A PART OF THE CRYPTO TIPS TEAM, THEY ARE SCAMMERS!

Earn BAT and Help support Crypto Tips by joining Brave Rewards: https://brave.com/cry258

Twitter: @blockchainchick
Instagram: @realcryptotips
LBRY: http://beta.lbry.tv/@Crypto-Tips

Get that BRAVE Browser! : https://brave.com/cry258

Check out the new hardware wallet Ellipal HERE: https://order.ellipal.com/?ref=5c08236b8e68e

Thinking about purchasing a Ledger Nano Hardware Wallet? Browse their official website: https://www.ledgerwallet.com/r/67ef

Try Binance here: https://www.binance.com/?ref=10080191

LINKS FOR ADDITIONAL READING FOR THIS VIDEO & ALL INFO IN TEXT DOWN BELOW

1. Dragon Ball Crypto
    Dragon Ball Crypto says:

I went to only one this year which was CoinFest in Manchester, United Kingdom. A great conference that helped me understand a lot more of the fundamentals in the space on a deeper level, understand how crypto currency can effect our current financial system and also got to take part in a few workshops based on mining and NFTs. Highly recommend to anyone. Going again next year too 🙏🏾

2. SPO
    SPO says:

Hey Heidi. Sounds like it was fun but not. I've been listening to you a couple 3yrs now. Disruption? Your thoughts on XRP? Don't think you've ever done a video on its disruption of financial market.

3. Tommy Melbourne
    Tommy Melbourne says:

Hi I think it's a scam block chain and money

Elites like gates and politicians alike who promoted this digital piracy

I am shore it was designed for early adopters and the club

It's like dark web being used by world spy agency's and there evil funding of all crimes through out the world

Internet is a military tool heavily monitored

Who benifits from crypto money ??the same elites And politicians that can manipulate stocks realestate metals ect so they can sucker in heard and steal it legally when they crash markets every 7 years (history) crypto money only benifits tax hungery politians and exchanges not to mention the corporations that mine crypto with government funded or tax exempt electricity

I personally think elites and governments let crypto or blockchain to the masses to enable there Ai citizens robots to make money for them legally

The coming revolution in 5g 6 g 7g ect which they are pushing humanity towards is a nightmare on gods creation animals earth and humans are experimented on
    By evil corporations industries like medical and military

One has to look at china and there world (nazi) domination
    Credit scores mass surveillance and there own FEMA camps they have built to inslave there Cristian Muslim and other religious population (free labour and organ harvesting) of the poor

The power to shut down the internet like Russia and North Korea and the USA due to natural emergency like bush fires and natural or man made weather manipulation is a risk you should be aware of

4. LEONARD MURRAY
    LEONARD MURRAY says:

At my age decentralized blockchain is the only way to go ! I have experienced almost all my bucket list and have succeeded and have failed but this decentralized crypto we can free ourselves from government control , legal or illegal .. At my age , there are a few goals I refuse to give on and decentralized crypto are at the very top of my list , along with gold and silver stacking at a safe and secure location , behind the north end of my barn and 50 steps south of the third tree , buried 3 feet deep ! 😛

5. adamu1978
    adamu1978 says:

Yes, I would use BTC regardless of its legality. A cryptographically-secure decentralized/permissionless medium of storage of productive value is something too important to the prosperity of humanity to obey paltry government laws. Bitcoin is the necessary step to repudiating the practice of usury and decentralizing society (and destroying capitalism and its wealth concentration).

6. Edgar Leguizamon
    Edgar Leguizamon says:

Hi. My response to your question would be that whenever and wherever something becomes prohibited, it becomes very attractive to manage in many many ways. Since prohibition is on the hands of few (regulators) it is becoming a need to some how regulate that space. Most of cripto holders dislike XRP but in this matter is the only one who goes by the rules. Final thought: you´re right……too few people are literate regarding this so much new world. Patience and time is needed for mass adoption. Have a great week.

7. LE DOUX COQ
    LE DOUX COQ says:

Thanks for going. Sobi didnt have too. Lol. Bitcoin is the one and only. Foundational. Like a heart beat every ten minutes a new block. There are only two things wrong it. Where are Satoshi's 980,000 and the block size is just a little to small. I think you learned a few things from Richard. The real differences. Bitcoin IS censorship resistance. The price for mining and latency. If you willing to trade for high through put for a controlled blockchain. Then you should just carry a Credit Card. LOL. Thanks Hiedi for your time. That is what we are all paying with in the first place. Very limited. Bitcoin reminds us of that. Tick tock another block.
    Long live Bitcoin.

8. paul mc guigan
    paul mc guigan says:

Sorry you wasted money going to Malta. Sounded like a big waste but an experience just the same. You’re certainly not alone in your bubble and it has plenty of sane people inside it. 🤙

9. Gary Dowling
    Gary Dowling says:

Thanks Heidi.
    I've watched lots of conference streams in the past and the impression I get is that they're mostly just sales pitches.
    Watched Richard Heart's interview and I admire you patience. Not that he's a bad guy. He's a great communicator but was definitely shilling too much.

10. Michael Lefevers
    Michael Lefevers says:

Ok, I will answer your question since no one else will. Yes!! Yes, I would use, buy and converse with true decentralized crypto’s. I thought that’s what we all wanted? No big brother looking over our shoulders and manipulating our currency. The governments are trying to mold us back into their box of conformity by launching fake blockchain coins and platforms. This will trick the masses but I believe Bitcoin will prevail.

11. Work With Nature - How to Grow Food!
    Work With Nature - How to Grow Food! says:

In answer to your question. I would use any tool providing it hurts no-one, that helps reinstate real democracy, even if it is made illegal by the governments around the world. Simple reason being. In a true democracy those in government work for the people. Because some cryptos create a monetary system that can not be inflated by government (an illegal and morally wrong act in itself) it is my responsibility to support those tools that stop this crazy debt based system, but in peaceful ways.

12. Electricos Cosmos
    Electricos Cosmos says:

It only took a decade for crypto to go from being something that could help free mankind from oppressive governments to something that will be used to enslave us. No privacy on the ledger was the first mistake. Bending the knee to greed and fear was the second.