Why we are heading for 6 FIGURE Bitcoin!

Why we are heading for 6 FIGURE Bitcoin! #bitcoin #cryptocurrency #bitcoin

1. Archie S
    Archie S says:

I agree – however ive hedged in the platforms as well as HODLling BTC – I believe in BTC like you fo the long run as i think it has the potential for freedom for everyone if you hold your private keys, but have tried to hedge through ETH erc 20 token projects , which can help make money and ultimately help me to buy more BTC.

2. Elby West
    Elby West says:

Good video, however I encourage you to look into the volume on the otc exchanges, the volume is actually pretty strong but that wont be registered on coin market cap, great info though,..I'm sure the big guns are buying otc so the price stays low, then when they have enough they will start the news cycles and their fidelity and bakkt and vaneck all in a small time frame, pump the sh!t out of it and parabolic rocket ship ride we go! Oh its gonna happen regardless of how, just my two cents. Good info! 🙂

3. rundll 32
    rundll 32 says:

Totally agree with the long term perspective, even without the halvening. The limited supply only is a reason enough for the price to rise in the long term. That's why people hold on to it along with some of the hugely marketed coins. And besides those, there are coins leaning specifically on some key aspects of social interactions, for example some folks(myself included) are focused on privacy coins like Enigma, DeepOnion, ZEC, XVG etc . . .

4. Demetrius Lozano
    Demetrius Lozano says:

I love the fact that we have proponents for trading and not just hodling alone but most confuse buying and holding coins as investment. That is risky i must say as most commentary are about future predictions which sadly are all wrong.
    Bitcoin is on its way to below $3,000 sooner than we think and truly speaking, the possibility of it dropping to as low as $1,000 is very possible. Nobody knows for sure the future with bitcoin or the ALTs and speaking about capitulation and a reversal where the bulls take charge completely, you can only be sure when its already happened. A year ago, we thought it was a capitulation when btc dropped from about $20,000 to $6,000 and it was expected to quickly rebound and find new highs. its happening all over with talks of capitulation whereas, a careful study of the trend shows the coin will keep dropping with no strong signs of possible recovery. To do well with cryptos, you need to find a working system to use in expanding that portfolio over and over again until the bull run. I got 5 more btc last month and now, with the help of Samuel Garcia's patterns and signals, i have grown that to 11 btc already and i intend adding another 3btc every other month. When bitcoin value eventually starts skyrocketing, i would have had a very good stock in my portfolio. It is no secret Samuel Garcia's signals and trade strategy are some of the best and speaking with him for the first time 2 months ago gave me a clearer understanding of how to make money and propelled me into this system of his that has really helped me in growing my portfolio. You can reach him on Samuel Garcia(samuelgarcia1481@gmailcom) if you need advice or any assistance to help you trade better

5. z8888 guru LAHIMA
    z8888 guru LAHIMA says:

Every single day people put their money in the banks to earn 0.0001% back . ANNUALLY! And you people think .90% daily is unsustainable? Bitcoin is going to be above $7,500 per by APRIL 1st 2019 .. BTC is making hand over fist in revenue from the exchange and the rise of their own token alone.. Cryptocurrency is the future so I suggest any business minded person, newbie or beginner in crypto currency should try every possible means of contacting Mr crow via ( cryptocrow800 @ gmail) for his mining software because it has made me thousands of dollar in just 3 weeks

6. bai ren
    bai ren says:

This space will explode sooner or later – so many cool dapps coming out – won't be long before crypto seriously disrupts some tech industries, and when that happens the market will reverse savagely! As you say we are the early adaptors and are in a position to win big.

7. Altosax449
    Altosax449 says:

Well done!!! Now think, crypto is for the masses. Do you think the elite want company?!!!
    Thus the reason for the control and negativity. If everyone can afford a Rolex, it becomes a Timex.
    Way of this world.