HOW LOW WILL BITCOIN GO?? 🔥

HOW LOW WILL BITCOIN GO?? 🔥

NEW COURSE: https://www.udemy.com/cryptocurrency-investing/?couponCode=CRYP10

Want to attend my talk on Monday 18th June? Buy a ticket at http://bef.latoken.com/ and use the code ‘SUPPOMAN’

NEW BITDEGREE COURSE: https://www.bitdegree.org/course/cryptocurrency-investment-opportunity

NEW NO1 ICO COURSE: https://www.udemy.com/blockchain-course/?couponCode=NO1ICO

NEW ICO 2018 COURSE! https://www.udemy.com/cryptocurrency-ico/?couponCode=ICOS10

Cryptocurrencies Trading Course 2017 for Just $10! https://www.udemy.com/cryptocurrencytrading/?couponCode=TRAD10

Ultimate Cryptocurrency Wallets Course for just $10 here: https://www.udemy.com/cryptocurrency-wallet/?couponCode=CASH10

Learn which Crypto I have gone ALL IN on for $10 instead of $195 here: https://www.udemy.com/cryptocurrency-course/?couponCode=CRYP10

Learn how to be a Crypto expert here: https://www.udemy.com/cryptocurrency/?couponCode=CRYP10

Follow on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/michaelsuppo

Notification Telegram Group: https://t.me/sygchat

Follow me on Investfeed: https://www.investfeed.com/suppoman

Follow me on Steemit to read my Crypto blogs at https://steemit.com/@suppoman/

Would you subscribe to my Cryptocurrency podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/hero/id1233635268?mt=2​​​

Get started with me on Coinbase today here: https://www.coinbase.com/join/58da6c18b6c7053a85

1. Michael Palmeter
    Michael Palmeter says:

TA is pseudoscience. It's not like meteorology. It's like astrology. TA is attractive because of our innate (human) cognitive biases and our compulsive observation of patterns in random data and our related inability to avoid conflating correlation and causation. Hey kids: always remember that TA is entertainment, not investment expertise. If you disagree with my comments please feel free to search for any empirical evidence that TA has predictive value. If you try, you'll quickly notice the lack of any real scientific evidence that it is of any value. And no, TA does not produce "self fulfilling prophecies". I hear this excuse a lot, but the fact is that there is no evidence of such a phenomenon. It sounds plausible, but it doesn't happen.

2. Juni LEE
    Juni LEE says:

Should check out OPEN Platform. Cross-platform API platform for payment and real-world application interactions with multiple cryptos.
    They are gonna have a 3x token swap your current holding if you register by Thursday.

3. Big Bang Bullshit
    Big Bang Bullshit says:

@suppoman

Did you heard about Peculium (PCL) already? I see an amazing potential for growth here. It merges traditional savings economy with the cryptocurrency markets via the power of Automated Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. The two main features that are of interest for me are the predictions and performance of market movements in the crypto sector. Product is already in BETA and gives you a forecast in real time for the immediate future. It shows you how the currency is going to perform at a confidence level. Seems like a hidden GEM to me. Check it out!

4. The Crypto Channel
    The Crypto Channel says:

I'm so glad you came up with Bitquence (Ethos).. Still it went from 0,80$ tot 14$ and back to the price I've bought it ;).

Also you're doing great on those technical markers, perhaps worth an Udemy Course?

5. BakariSoReal
    BakariSoReal says:

Well this Crypto Ponzi scheme seems to be eroding pretty fast, now I've heard other "experts" claim, "well this has happened before and nothing to be worried about" or my favorite, "buy the deep" WTF is wrong with these fools! I can tell many of these idiots don't know much about the nefarious nature of crooks! Don't know much about common street hustles or been alive long enough to have seen "scheme's" like this before.

I constantly hear that the market will bounce back and that the new wave of corporate investors will drop massive amounts of cash into the system? Well that's nice for them, crash the system to allow them to get in for the, low, low. For those who think 2018 Crypto is the same as 2014 Crypto, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM! You barely heard about it back then unless you where on the inside, there was no endless TV exposure, not tons of Entertainers and the like pushing this back then.

You didn't have government (AMERICAN AND CHINESE) (WHO ARE REALLY SATOSHI) deep into the Crypto holders business back then. In my opinion this Crypto experiment was to introduce BLOCKCHAIN TECH to the masses and a future one world currency to the sheeple are here.

And What about the average, Joe and Jane, WHO DON'T HOLD MASSIVE QUANTITIES OF CRYPTO? The ones who don't even hold one bitcoin, (myself included) who don't hold 5,6,7 figure amounts of any Crypto?

I'll tell you, we are Fcked!

Even if you do hodl down to the lowest amount you still will be pretty much on the bottom end of growth, while Corporate and their friends will hold the lion's share of what will be profitable quickly. I'm glad I started with little start up and my loses aint sht, but to those who have used school checks, house loans and what ever else type of currency to invest back starting from last winter to now who have Fcked up your life behind this, My God have mercy on your soul!

6. Luc Chase
    Luc Chase says:

This acceleration down to a big triple-bottom, so late into an established trend is a sign that it is time to start looking for buys, especially below prior candles. Next BTC target 6046USD. IMO… This huge pull-back, allows speculators to see that BTC isn't invincible and maybe BCH and any other well designed and executed coin really might have a legitimate path to inherit the BITCOIN vision.

7. bagariddum
    bagariddum says:

tyler jenks (hyperwave) and tone vays both say 4960 the likeliest level, week 2 july. They also both say that IF that plays out they'll then be analysing the potential of a drop to the 3k level, with a POSSIBLE floor as low as 1300 IF the 3k gets hit..

8. CryptographicCreedBoi :0
    CryptographicCreedBoi :0 says:

Why would I pay you to hear what crypto you’re buying? All of the real youtubers in the crypto space openly talk about their portfolios for free. If I’m going to spend money why wouldn’t I just subscribe to Ronnie Moas’ newsletter and get a list of recommendations from an actual professional?

9. layne anderson
    layne anderson says:

There will be no come backs. There will always be a new, sexier cryptos. To me, that's what the problem is. There need to be fewer, and evolving projects, but we get new crypto after new crypto. This is a very dangerous precedent when nobody knows where to put their money, so it goes everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

10. Pierre Damen
    Pierre Damen says:

Gochain is the fastest Blockchain with Mainnet that is live, where all Projects on Ethereum can switch without Code changing onto Go ! EOS just has like 1000 TPS .. where are the Millions ?? just problems !!! Gochain did make Ethereum even better !!! Sparkster ect LOL they have nothing !!!!

11. Firm Foundation
    Firm Foundation says:

Glad to hear the court in mt Gox case changing course on the rest of the left over bitcoin. The below is from the article i read, so lets hope there'll be no more panic in the markets :

"However, due to the bankruptcy proceedings now being halted as part of the civil rehabilitation, Kobayashi will not sell any further bitcoins, with users set to receive compensation in BTC instead of fiat currency as originally intended."

12. Brandy Wasay
    Brandy Wasay says:

the best strategy is still HODL.. even Warren Buffet suggests this is the best strategy based on his 50 years of experience in the stock market. in 25 years of stock trading, traders performed no better than just holding stocks… translating that into crypto, that would be a much shorter period like 3-5 years.Just keep on buying using all your savings into the crypto market, and you wont regret it.

13. Rob K
    Rob K says:

We are in a bear market. Bear markets traditionally last for a few years in the Stock market, I expect to be in a bear market for at least another year. Think about it, if you bought at the top, you would likely have got out, are you going to get in again within a year? doubtful.

14. Cbreezy
    Cbreezy says:

Please, don't bring up the RSI. The reverse it may have will be minuscule, and will be followed by even more selling. You need to keep your time frames into account, and how oscillators are only secondary indicators. And IF you are going to use the RSI as a sole indication, you can't use only what supports your hope and dreams while ignoring the rest of what the RSI tells you. As of right now, minuscule price movements make the RSI rise much much faster than a price movement of the same magnitude would have a couple months ago. The market is very very weak, and if you look at the declining volume it will tell you that everyone has lost interest and have given up. And of course that is not even taking into account the sell off the bagholders will have in increasing the price drop even more lol. Yesterday was our last hope, that the major investors will find this as a good opportunity to buy in at the previous 6700 support. But it didn't, instead the price found resistance at a Fibonacci resistance and decreased to 6k where it sits now. BTC is done for now, we are in the early to mid stages of a bear market. You want to know how far low it will go? Look at how far it dropped in 2014. If anyone still reading this is still holding, sell everything you have. I did it and as painful as it was, I listening to what everyone else had to say about btc price since the trend reversal is just people trying to find any reason that they can btc will come back up, and every fucken person I know in real life, and everyone on youtube/the internet has been wrong about btc since december. I knew BTC was over when it crossed below 10k but I held on, looking for whatever I could find to support the fact that it may come back up. Hope will cost you alot of money in the financial markets. If you are holding on still, then you are a fool. Support at 6700 was our last hope and now there is no techinical, or fundamental indication it will come back up.

15. Ty Brady
    Ty Brady says:

If the main purpose of cryptocurrencies are to make it is easy to buy and sell goods and services, then Bit-Coin fails at this. I wouldn't want to use it to pay for something or receive it for payment. It would be like holding a currency that could have huge inflation and deflation. I'd much rather use a cryptocurrency that holds its value. Now if the you're buying cryptocurrencies as an investment, then good luck with that in this unpredictable market.

16. Mice Elf
    Mice Elf says:

I feel like it's a bad thing that there are so many crypto youtubers these days expressing their emotions and predictions of the crypto market on a daily basis…