NORWEGIAN ALL IN BITCOIN?! Nahmii Interview

Website: https://www.nahmii.io/
Telegram: https://t.me/hubiinetwork
Microsoft Collab: https://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2019/09/151367-microsoft-and-hubii-to-officially-announce-ethereum-scaling-solution-nahmii/
NBX (Norwegian) and Nahmii: https://medium.com/hubii/nbx-welcome-to-the-nahmii-foundation-5315b50da936

1. R James
    R James says:

Reminder that Bitcoin shirt sponsors and Elton John’s Watford v Arsenal today live on TV from the English Premier League.⚽️ TV Coverage around World 🌎

Łitecoin partners Miami Dolphins 🏈 in NFL v New England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Patriots on Sunday also. Łitecoin logo ‘up in lights’ to 50,000+ fans again (and for the rest of the season)

2. mrldog
    mrldog says:

What's funny is that most people won't even know there is an official recession until near the end of it, when the media finally tells them and keeps telling them. So it will most likely take at least a year before the mainstream media tells Americans that there is a recession and fuels boomers to panic sell and really tank the stock market. Then the wealthy will buy everything up for cheap. Except bitcoin, which won't be cheap., investing in Bitcoin has always been a frustration to me, i lost half my portfolio to the recent crash, trading couldn’t help me because I had little experience, all I needed was somebody to put me through. On several occasions, Bitcoin Ben, Altcoin Buzz and some majority of the videos uploaded here on YT made references about a certain Mr. Michael Lincoln so i contacted him and he promised to help me not only to recover my lost money but to earn for the rest of my life, I have earned 8BTC in less than 2 month from his tradings. In the meantime, market will continue to do what it has been doing. The smart investors are beginning to accumulate more bitcoin through Mr Michael Lincoln and more will do so if we drop even lower. Feel free to contact him at realmichaellincoln @ gmail. com

3. Aldous
    Aldous says:

This sounds like some people trying to muffle other news: Boeing plane manufacturer joining Hedera hashgraph council to literally do what these no names are trying to do. These small efforts will probably fail

4. Damien Parsons
    Damien Parsons says:

Funny though: Internet was created. We had to find a solution to duplication and reversibility.
    Solution was discovered called Bitcoin with benefit of built in financial structure without the need of intermediaries.. Now, we have a war on currency while ignoring the fundamentals of why Bitcoin was even created in the first place.

5. Top Boy-Apps
    Top Boy-Apps says:

09:50 secs: Did he answer Ivan’s question around needing private keys?????…No, he agrees with Ivan …but then suggests using stable coins is a solution ?!? Let’s face it guys, blockchain is still too complex for mass adoption. This guy just confirms that, but offers no solution…waste of time Ivan, waste of time, . Interview people that have the solution instead of agreeing with the problem. Love you Ivan but this was a yawn.

6. muddi funstar
    muddi funstar says:

Dude you need to address the fact that banks in Sweden…. your and my country are not allowing card purchases to any internet sites that are affiliated with crypto in any way…. solutions? How are you personally doing it? I have recently set up and connected pay pal but I can only receive Euro to it from coinbase… not purchase bitcoin… this is a serious issue that you may have a suggestion or solution for…. I called the digital support to Swedbank (my bank) they say they will not allow debit card transactions to these sites under article 13 of terms and conditions which apply to card… then I called around a few other banks… danske bank for example said it was the same with them and all Swedish banks…. hello mr I am from Stockholm Sweden address this issue please please please