Bitcoin Bronze – Another Hard Fork? Official Announcement.

OBS! This video is a joke, however after this video some clowns actually decided to make a coin called Bitcoin Bronze haha.. I have no connection to that project whatsoever as it’s completely ridiculous.

Bitcoin Bronze – this hard fork will solve all the problems Bitcoin currently has! Trust me. I’ve been working on this for DAYS. This is obviously a joke, some people took it seriously though :):) I of course do not indend on launching any coin, if someone actually makes a coin and calls it Bitcoin Bronze I have no connection to that project whatsoever.

Now on a more serious note… we might see Bitcoin Silver 😂🤣 .. or it’s also a joke

1. Frank Hernandez
    Frank Hernandez says:

We'll be releasing Bitcoin Blue, the first bitcoin fork with a color in the coin name. All else remains the same. After that, we are planning the Rainbow update, to turn Bitcoin Blue into a fork of Ethereum Red, for total market dominance. No pre mining necessary because we control the circulating supply and such, that's out biggest feature over the original chain.

2. Bill Nichols
    Bill Nichols says:

Alpha BitCoin could be created to end poverty as easy as saying ABCs. One way might be providing the impoverished with equipment to mine the coin with compensation for their work. If the thousands of homeless people living under the 101 freeway were provided with an antminer L3+ when the price was $1350.00, the state would have spent less than the current cost of monthly benefits for some while providing the recipient with a means of supporting themselves without need for further assistance. One unit could have sustained a small family with a better standard of living off the street. There are plenty of abandoned homes with windows boarded up that could be used to house them. This is where I will spend a cryptofortune if I get lucky enough to make one. I agree that cryptocurrency could end poverty. I also feel it could be accomplished sooner more effectively if done by those with an ability to get it done.
    P.S. Bitcoin Silver created by a fork, should be called by its derivative, Bitcoin Spork. Just give it enhanced security and a symbol that resembles cuffs.

3. Sonix711
    Sonix711 says:

I got some quality B2X DOA if anyone interested…joke – If we all agree B2X DOA is worthless, then noone becomes the bag holder in the B2X ponzi game – noone gets rich, and more importantly, noone gets screwed !!! 🙂

4. Sonix711
    Sonix711 says:

!!! That was F A F !!! 🙂 Cheers Ivan !!! 🙂 When I first saw the vid title, I was like "Oh no, not another one", but when you said you were doing it, I thought "heyup, its Ivan's crypto – its already got more credibilty than others – perhaps I should take this seriously"..then you were like "bla bla bla" and I realised you were taking the complete piss and I had to laugh so much – I dunno if I'm glad or disappointed 🙂 you done well with this vid Ivan !!! 🙂 If you do decide to make your own crypto, I'm sure it would be something good, and I'm sure you'd have community support !!! 🙂
    Cheers Ivan !!! 🙂

5. Mo
    Mo says:

Thank you for your enlightened videos and your explanations with programming knowledge, I love them all and have subscribed to your channel:). Would you please take my request to make a video on Groestlcoin (GRS) plz? Many of my friends are talking about it and trying to convince me to buy but i would first love to see your view on that. I'd really appreciate please.

6. Donnie Weaver
    Donnie Weaver says:

Ivan, one suggestion to help make your videos better quality. Try to get your audio levels roughly the same….they are all over the map from one video to another. On this one, audio is VERY low compared to your IOTA Github video where it was very loud. If you can accomplish this, it will make watching a better experience for your followers. Love your vids, and clear explanation of your topics!!