Bitcoin: Beyond The Bubble – Full Documentary

Thanks for watching!

For donations: Bitcoin – 1CpGMM8Ag8gNYL3FffusVqEBUvHyYenTP8

1. collins smith
    collins smith says:

We don't use sweet words to get investors.. Our hard work bring investors for us….. We are not the best all we do is to try our best and retain your smile…. Don't make a big mistake while having doubts about us….we can never beg you to invest… Investing with us is your choice and determination. Remember a journey of a thousand miles start with a step….
    Write ✍️ @L_Carter
    For more info and how to set up your investment

2. Colten Santana
    Colten Santana says:

We are currently in a major bitcoin resistance point and concurrently the best time to buy bitcoin. If you miss buying at this point, I will surely say that you have yourself to blame in the future. Even though many institutions try to paint bitcoin black with different words, I can surely say that the holders of bitcoin are undoubtedly future billionaires. Blockchain has created more opportunity in the past years more than any other niche and if you overlook it, then certainly you are missing out on something huge.

As a bitcoin investor, I will surely say that everyone needs to hold at least some amount of bitcoin, I know many people will want to know how, but don't stress much as a pro trader who helped me achieved mine will also help you to achieve yours. Thomas Harriet is a pro trader, I meet her in a blockchain conference in the UK, and I got hold of her trading strategies. Ever since I met Miss Harriet, my story about how I see bitcoin trading has changed. she understands the market very well that even during the dip, she still make profit. With her effort, I have profited more bitcoin, and with my initial 1.5BTC that I was holding, in a month, she helped me to trade it to 4BTC. I was amazed and decided to share this with those who are still having difficulties in trading or making just little profit and later get burnt up by the market. Thomas Harriet can be contacted through harriett266@gmailcom and WhatsApp +447723515261, and surely she will help you to achieve that status again.

3. Gavin Claassen
    Gavin Claassen says:

Thanks for this well presented video , finally I have a jist of what Bitcoin is and I like the concept if it takes away the traditional bankers grip on every persons throat and frees us all from their enslavement chains .

4. Micheal Richard
    Micheal Richard says:

Early Last year I decided to go into bitcoin and learn about it and with just limited knowledge I decided to give it a shot by buying and that was in mid-2018 after a friend of mine told me the importance of Bitcoin to the economy. I was afraid initially at but after I have seen several use cases I decided to buy 7BTC and I left it in my wallet expecting the price to rise like the previous year in some months time due to my how I understand the market but it never happened. In fact, it became worse that the value of my coins drop down to the fact of me almost giving up on the cryptocurrency market and selling off but I hold on to my patience and did a little research on how I can earn profit with my coins. After an intensive research I found a beginners trading post talking about a strategy on how to trade and make profit so I decided to give it a try and I contacted the person in charge, Mr markeverest. He took time to explain to me the different ways to make profit in this bearish market. I decided to give it a try and I invested 3 BTC of my coin, and it quickly rose to 9 BTC towards the end of December 2018, and I was convinced that this is the best way to make a good profit from Bitcoin. If you're still confused and don't know the step to take to profit in this new year I urge you to contact markeverestrade@gmailcom for all your cryptocurrency questions, strategy and beginners coaching and you will be glad you did.

5. profesorinbinary optiontrading
    profesorinbinary optiontrading says:

The Dv SpI strategy can help you make good profit i make $13,000 in weeks with the DV SPI strategy and when you Use both an

SMA and shorter term EMA. When the EMA crosses above
    the SMA (on any time frame) then BUY. Make sure there is a lot of volume at the start of this crossover. When the EMA crosses below the SMA, sell. For example, on the daily chart, use a 50SMA and a 15 EMA. Go forth and also the DV SPI strategy can authomatically trade for itself and i can show you how, if only you can contact me via my email at profesorinbinaryoptiontrading@gmail.com

6. Presley Akokewhu
    Presley Akokewhu says:

Bitcoin is a big fruad, just like egold, ebullion and others. With her heavy and random fees and a means to exchange under the radar. Like the Y2K computer scam this is another to take low income peoples money. Be wise

7. Darlington Zubby
    Darlington Zubby says:

There will be a day when some of the non-believers will regret that they did not buy bitcoin. I have friends who are in this category and I know that in a few years they will look back on today and say "What was I thinking of"….then it will be too late. Keep buying, as much as you can, even a few dollars a week will change your life. You can invest with Mr Chris. He's a reliable account manager, I have traded with him. Contact him via chrishamilton129@gmailcom. Let's keep winning people!

8. Marcus Clinton
    Marcus Clinton says:

There is always light at the end of the tunnel, I have made up my mind decide to give up on bitcoin script after I was scammed (5) times until I meet guru called Mr Kingston he gave a working script immediately he confirmed my payment and the script and the script earn me (0.8) BTC every 24 hrs , I personally recommend him to you all you can contact him on whatsapp +1 631-267-4504 or via him on instagram @ kingston_mark01, I assure you that you will be happy at last.

9. Angry Bird
    Angry Bird says:

transact with each other at low cost? this is one of the biggest lies of bitcoin… it's the most expensive thing i ever used in my life to do transactions. The fees are just plain crazy stupid. If you do transactions online most places require confirmations and if you pay minimal fees you have to wait days. It's not convenient and it's not cheap. Often to have a quick confirmation so you can move on cost 1-20$ per transaction! When they talk about africans using it… they live in a day with less than what cost a single transaction. Bitcoin is a lie and everything about it is too… first sold as anonymous to then brag about having all the infos and transactions stored in the block chain… cheap to use bla bla.. everything is bullshit about it. Only reason it's still alive is all the cultists of bitcoin hoping to get rich on the back of other cultists. come on wake up .