What is my #1 Cryptocurrency Tip Today? And should you sell it?

What is my #1 Cryptocurrency Tip Today? And when should you sell it? PTOY (Patientory) Learn more about how to fund your retirement with my Cryptocurrency Course for $10: https://www.udemy.com/cryptocurrency/?couponCode=CRYP10

Would you subscribe to my Cryptocurrency podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/hero/id1233635268?mt=2​​​

Get started with me on Coinbase today here: https://www.coinbase.com/join/58da6c18b6c7053a85

1. Dude-Got REKT
    Dude-Got REKT says:

I really think this one could explode because it' s already gone through it's launch and uncertainty phase and once people realized how messed up the healthcare industry is when it comes to sharing /transferring/storage, they began to realize the potential…There are many articles out there but here is one http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/has-health-care-hacking-become-an-epidemic/ that talks about the mess they have on their hands. I have a friend that works as a medical data technician at a healthcare facility and he said we are in the stoneage when it comes to storing/sharing/transferring data securely..plus this is the only coin i know of that focuses on this. I believe Kaiser Permanente's investment and R&D division is backing this as well

2. bobphils
    bobphils says:

HIS WEBSWSITE IS CRAPOLA. HE SAYS THAT IF YOU JOIN HIS GROUP AND PAY A FEE, YOU'LL GET TO SEE WHAT HE IS INVESTING IN IN ADVANCE OF PUBLICATION TO PUBLIC. HE IS A LIAR. THIS GUY SOUNDS GOOD AND CAN MOVE PRICE ON COINS BUT HE IS OBVIOUSLY ONLY A SCAM ARTIST DOING PUMP ON YOUTUBE WHILE HE IS DUMPING. SHAME SHAME SHAM ON YOU SUPPO-LIAR.

3. stuart james
    stuart james says:

I've just purchased your course & looks good… But just a quick question. What do you think of redd coin as a long term investment as they are so cheap at the moment.? From my understanding STEEM is doing pretty much the same thing (which I have invested in as well but only of 100 coins.) I have dabbled in crypto trading in small amounts before but recently decided to invest £1000 to start off with and see where it goes. I have now invested that in multiple coins to kind of hedge my bets. £750 now in long term holds or what I saw as long term coins & got £250 reserved for day trading (which I have not started doing yet, explains why I just bought your course) But do you think REDD could actually go somewhere as a long term hold or not.?

4. Martin RL
    Martin RL says:

Where is this group? Ive bought and finished the course, please PM me to where I can find the group. just started researching cryptocurrencies and ive decided to put 50K usd into several altcoins and ICOs

5. Benjamin Blue Strip
    Benjamin Blue Strip says:

please go to you tuber brandon kellys profile and explain to him why he is a jack ass posting videos like "sell all eth and buy ripple" and "how to short the crypto market" this guy is unbelievably ridiculous and he continues to make ludicrous videos everyday making huge losses for people who listen to his videos and there is proof of my claim. PLEASE RESPOND ASAP AND LIKE COMMENT SO I CAN GET A RESPONSE

6. Lennart K
    Lennart K says:

Hey I like your enthusiasm for crypto, following all your videos! I wonder….what do you think about Lisk? In my view its more or less the same as Ethereum? An application to build on but then in Java.

7. Dahley Stokvis
    Dahley Stokvis says:

Hi Suppoman I got a question i have buy your crypto currency course and i was wondering were i can find the group where you give your tips ? because cant find it in the cursus.. Thank you!

8. Toxu Video Audio
    Toxu Video Audio says:

wow i lost a lot of money with ptoy.i just came from bittrex. i had a perfect start with daytrading with patientory, but it later it behaved really strange. bittrex was selling non stop also between many buyings. it was very strange. non stop selling. normally it start selling (instead of buying), after it grows to high (to make profit) or the gab between selling and buying is too big without action. but even its starts with green buyings suddenly there were many red sellings between without logic. any explanation? is ptoy a scam?
    i lost aprox 900$ after waiting and hoping.

9. Jack Sableng
    Jack Sableng says:

Hi, Suppoman. I've been enjoying your videos and helped me get some insight about cryptocurrency. I've spotted a peculiar coin, antshares, it soars over 100% in front of my eye. please makr a video about it. thanks