Tether Crashing Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency – US Government Subpoena Bitfinex and Tether

U.S. Regulators have Subpoena the popular Crypto Exchange Bitfinex and Tether. This crackdown was bound to happen as many have suspected Tether and Bitfinex of problematic activity. Are you holding or looking for buying opportunities?

1. Rexha-
    Rexha- says:

Is there any chance USDT might be rank #9 asset according to CMC and be a reason for BTC crash? I'm not a great expert myself but it sounds silly for me

2. MIKEL ARENAZA
    MIKEL ARENAZA says:

bitfinex and tether connection is very close however they do not do any illegal activity. all gossips about insolvency or manipulations are assumptions that are not proved by facts

3. selcuk satır
    selcuk satır says:

bitfinex. You can not make mistakes. do not make mistakes. they also make mistakes. if someone makes a mistake and you want to reach a customer representative. forget it. You can not reach. Do not wait for us to do your job. try to get old if you wait in the hall. There is no BitFinex customer representative. but it does not exist. I have not seen it in six months. bitfinex.

4. Izzy
    Izzy says:

It would have been shallow and irresponsible if Tether and Bitfinex didn't expect to be investigated regarding linking a cryptocurrency to the USD. I expect full cooperation and a continuance in operations for USDT. I think all will be fine.

5. Barnaby Jones
    Barnaby Jones says:

Tether is paid in advance by the exchange via any way tether and the exchange agree to. It is irrelevant if it is backed by USD, only that it is PEGGED. Same thing goes on with Yuan, and other Fiats WITHOUT backing!!!!! There is no gold in fort Knox so backing tether using USD has about the same force as FEDS printing it out of thin air anyway.

6. sammy jung
    sammy jung says:

I had massive short position on Bitfinex. and they seem to have "LOCKED" my account. I can log in, but the screen freeze and chrome gives me an error message. Sama happens in every other PC I try. and no problem at all from all those same pcs when I try my sub-account that has a dozen dolloars in it. I had my friend who only has USD on bitfinex, and it works faster than ever.
    I think they are doing this intentionally cause they can't feed all the margin sells in this market crash.

7. JohnRusso007
    JohnRusso007 says:

It's all BS tether is no where near BTC marketcap. It's all FUD. All month FUD with S. Korea then China again now Tether. It's all been false spoon fed media from this that pumped the market 300 billion then screamed bubble then they withdrew their money. It's all FUD.