Ethos Price $15 in 2018? Big News Coming

Ethos is developing a game changing financial application to accelerate adoption of cryptocurrency and blockchain finance. The Ethos project is lead by Shingo Lavine, stay up to date with them on Twitter.

1. Gryffindor Seamus
    Gryffindor Seamus says:

This are wise words from john. C bogle. Inventor of the index fund. Block chain technology has grown exponentially since 2009. The total crypto currency cap is roughly $150 billion. Should you invest?(high returns comes with high risks and extreme volatility) bitcoin's market share has dropped, now altcoins are the majority. There are literally thousands of coins to choose from. So the question is how can one invest in crypto currency effectively with great turnouts? I my self started out on some little coins while investing in them little by little, well I can say I really made a smart decision by doing so with these coins which are now generating great turnouts for me. Interested persons should reach me for more information and help on these coins which are really promising.
    cryptocurrency2017oct@gmail.com

2. Drool Alot
    Drool Alot says:

I thoroughly analyzed their website there is no product, no ROADMAP with milestones and delivery dates. I see a picture with an app, but I don't see any. app. They even have a current college student on the team…. What are you seeing that I am not?

3. Drool Alot
    Drool Alot says:

4. Lemo Noel
    Lemo Noel says:

Such an awesome project. One of my favourites this year. Invest within the next 2-3months and you will be happy in 1 year. Ethos is goin to make global changes on the crypto market

5. empirix
    empirix says:

Vertcoin just announced Vertbase a possible exchange killer along with projects like Ethos. Be very careful investing in projects like this now. Solutions like Vertbase look like a more viable solution

6. Liam Blumeris
    Liam Blumeris says:

Hey can you please do Capricoin, I think the Capripay wallet has huge potential for mainstream adoption because of its loyalty program but do you think its a clever long term hold ??