Cryptocurrency Altcoin News – Playboy Wallet, Hashgraph, Coinbase, Google

This is cryptocurrency and Altcoin news for March 14th, 2018. As we take a look around the world of cryptocurrency we can see the market has taken a hit following a Google announcement. Playboy announces a wallet, Hashgraph thinks it can outpace Blockchain and Coinbase says there is no need for further regulation.

1. Daniel Escobar
    Daniel Escobar says:

Jeff’s voice calms me down when the market dips. I’ve been buying for the past month and half. Will continue to until markets passes 400 B. Then I’ll take a break.

2. Алина Романова
    Алина Романова says:

Warm Telеgram сhannеl whеre AIRDRОPs are puВlished evеrу daу; @airdrop_yes AIRDROP – аt no cоst distrebution оf tокens to everyоne fr0m differеnt icо. Giving 0nly 2-4 minutеs рer day оn regisТratiоn in different АIRDRОP it is роssible to еarn 1ОО – 4ОО d0llаrs per day;

3. Jinkin Lavislad
    Jinkin Lavislad says:

Every time I think I'm buying a dip somehow I'm managing to buy the peak! How does that work? Doesn't matter. I didn't buy for next week or next month even. So all I care about is if the teams are still working on their projects and the exchanges still offering coins for fiat, I know we are on the right path.

4. Walid x
    Walid x says:

talk about the death cross that is about to happen . we are going to 5k btc get ready chaps we gonna be in propa bear soon . hope you most in a long HODL .see you in december .

5. Professor B
    Professor B says:

All these weak hands are leaving the market and that's a good thing for crypto. All these people wanting to get rich quick. I believe in the technology and I know it's not going anywhere. Once all the weak hands of been removed there will be a large bull… In due time

6. john saxby
    john saxby says:

Jeff please do a video on how bad coinbase is, they are a bad company , they are making it almost impossible to withdraw funds in the U.K., I am not alone , please comment if you have experienced the same and spread the word. Sorry to bring this to everyone's attention, but the community needs to know.

7. Ghosting the Dragon
    Ghosting the Dragon says:

Im wanting to buy more…but i dont want to leave myself fiat short incase the bear market continues for a while. When youve got savings in your bank and keep seeing so much on sale in crypto you really need alot of will power not to buy more at these prices!