Crypto Gets HAMMERED on BTCChina to Trading Stop.. More China Rumors on Horizon

Bitcoin exchange BTCChina announced they will stop all trading on September 30th and the markets are getting CRUSHED. Is this the perfect time to buy, are we in the midst of a massive correction, and is Crypto Bobby tired of talking about China (Yes, I am).

Let’s talk about it in today’s video.

Buy Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin on CoinBase and get $10 worth free:

Secure your Crypto with a Ledger Nano S:
Amazon (faster shipping):
Ledger (slower shipping, but cheaper): https://cryptobobby.com/ledger

Get a Free Trial of Coinigy (the trading/charting software I use):

Join the Facebook Group:

*Some of these links may be affiliate links, meaning if you click and purchase something, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. I only recommend companies and products I personally use, and any commissions help to pay for content creation. Thanks! *

** This is not financial advice and these are simply my own opinions, as such, this should not be treated as explicit financial, trading or otherwise investment advice. **

1. william mckeever
    william mckeever says:

JP Morgan's Jamie Dimon perpetrates FRAUD…. Lock him up.

NO joke check out all the FINES the SEC has levied against JP Morgan under Jamie Dimon's reign.

Talk about a Fraudulent and Criminal Enterprise its Dimon's JP Morgan.

JP Morgan takes counter positions against its clients, a big time conflict of interests and guess who loses?

2. Hbasm
    Hbasm says:

My two cents:1) You and other youtubers are showing us the linear charts rather than the logarithmical ones. To newcomers like myself, this make things look worse than they really are, because it makes it seem like the price of bitcoin exploded in recent months and prior to that almost laid dormant (except for the highs in 2013). But this is wrong. Bitcoin has been on a steady rise since its conception. These recent events doesn't change the overall trend at all. I say that because the actual price of bitcoin doesn't matter from a trading/investing perspective; it's the percentage gain/loss that matter (as well as the degree of volatility). Only the logarithmic charts will show you the latter. Also, when you zoom out, it becomes clear that we are merely hitting a small roadbump here, so far at least, it is nothing special in the overall life of bitcoin. So if you bought in at +$4000 you may be in the red for a couple of months (unless you take some sort of action) but next year, bitcoin may well be back above $5000. We can't know this for sure, cause we can't predict the future, and new government regulations could have an impact.2) I found out recently that there's an altcoin called nubits that acts as a sort of safety measure if things get worse. It's different from other altcoins who typically go down along with bitcoin to some extent. Nubits, on the other hand, goes up if bitcoin goes down, and vice versa. It's a built-in feature. So if you feel SURE that bitcoin will go down hard and don't want to convert back to USD (or any fiat currency) you can temporarily buy nubits. Then you can sleep knowing you won't lose your money. But if you wake up the next day and find that bitcoin went up 10%, of course, you didn't benefit from that gain either. So use with caution.

3. Banderson9988
    Banderson9988 says:

I think you are over emphasizing the impact that China had in this correction. The market is BEGGING for a reason to sell off their profits. Most massive bull runs (BTC – 1800 to 5k in 6 weeks) have a 50-80% pullback. This is just a natural correction coupled with alot of FUD

4. Anomaly 123
    Anomaly 123 says:

on a positive note. this will drive a lot of weak hands away from the crypto market which is good for crypto in the long run. Bitcoin should just ban China tbh. Nevertheless this ban/shutdown is only temporary as regulators are just trying to catchup to the market.

5. Phil Razzi
    Phil Razzi says:

How many times do we need to hear that China, China, China is not interested in crypto? How many times in the last month has it affected the market? Just crazy. So go away China.

6. Dawa Sherpa
    Dawa Sherpa says:

just added 150 OMG more to portfolio…. OMG is looking strong and stable. fingers crossed.

luckily i converted all my ltc and neo to OMG two weeks ago before all these Chinese drama began. But still my profit has been shattered in this bloodbath. FK bad rumors/ news.

7. buriedtoodeep
    buriedtoodeep says:

don't get me wrong, I love the Chinese, their people and Culture; but China has been looking for a way to slap it's 'new billionaires'. They seem to have no moral compass. China needs people investing in Chinese development, in their fellow man too, or society will collapse. They must be killing themselves laughing. Watch for 'lessons' from the State, before things return to normal on a firmer foundation for all.

8. Youtube uno
    Youtube uno says:

Hello guys i really appreciate your advice here. I got all my savings on iota. What do i do? Do i sell or hold? It's 0.40 rigth now. Too low. Don't know what to do.

9. David Lloyd
    David Lloyd says:

Throughout history it has been ordinary people that have been enslaved to build empires and ultimately without exception it is the people that walk away and cause empires to collapse when that happens they never go back and they treat the empire as a bad spirit they allow all the remnants to collapse.
    I, for one am not going back and they can do or say whatever they want I will not follow or listen their media, switch them off don't give them your valuable time.
    I think you have given them enough air time, lets all get into positive mode and continue with people power.
    That what crypto is all about and that's why most of us are here, because we've had enough of their SH wars and propaganda.