Daily Update (8/1/18) | Here's why the Winklevoss Twins' ETF got rejected

What are your thoughts on current markets? Are you optimistic or bearish? Feel free to leave a comment below! Thank you all so much for watching the video. If you enjoyed the video, please consider dropping a like and subscribing. Running into some trouble or questions? Feel free to leave them down in the comments below!

———————————————————————————————————-

*I WILL NEVER PURSUE PROJECTS THROUGH TELEGRAM, CONTACT MY EMAIL LISTED BELOW FIRST AND THEN VERIFY MY IDENTITY THROUGH A VIDEO CALL BEFORE MOVING FORWARD. THERE ARE MANY SCAMMERS IN CRYPTO.*

For consulting, speaking, or other business inquiries, please feel free to reach me at contactdatadash@gmail.com

Patreon: http://patreon.com/data_dash

Telegram:

Alerts | https://t.me/Data_Dash
Discussion | https://t.me/joinchat/GXEWy0LIjjDvRxb

Discord: https://discord.gg/S7MtTcB

Donate
NANO: xrb_3y7qi1z5kcpgi9cnk4bctus155qntiy1cszfmeh9zg7eqqqjb9imebsqf33t
BTC: 14DHXJa9CgeBPf6m7UeMKE9yzAYFKPW2nV
ETH: 0xa34d3461ae04953489e9aa464689c022836751d0

Want to start trading cryptocurrencies? Sign up through this link to get $10 of free bitcoin with your first purchase of over $100

Want to start trading coins? My top choice is Binance.

Disclaimer: Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.

1. Crystal T.
    Crystal T. says:

Please keep going strong with Crypto reporting and charting, regardless of the cycles of the market. You're one of the strongest ships within the Crypto youtube sphere.

2. Nachannachle
    Nachannachle says:

I am optimistic in the long -term and too busy educating myself about Crypto/Blockchain Tech to get worried about the money in the short-term. I don't even look at the financial part of it because it is just incidental for now.

I invest some 100s dollars bits by bits every month as a way to force myself to engage with a project (i.e I bought altcoins for months before buying my first fractions of BTC), however I probably invest A LOT MORE TIME in learning about the protocols, programming languages, updates, governance models, partnerships, cryptocurrency-management tools and participating in communities.

I totally LOVE this new Tech space and I can't wait to learn to build my own token/smart contract for my upcoming business venture. 🙂

3. Neil A D
    Neil A D says:

Hey nick, some positive criticism. You have a habit of talking about what you’re gonna talk about. How about just talk about it. Not sure if you’re trying to extend the length of your video but people are time poor and getting to the substance quicker I’m sure would be appreciated

4. Jon Foster
    Jon Foster says:

Although i originally started watching your channel for the crypto news, I love both your TA section and your thoughts on commodities markets – would it be worth splitting the content into two separate videos?

5. DENIZ
    DENIZ says:

Definitely would love to hear you talk about commodities and whatever else you feel you can cover in the finance space! Cheers Nick

6. Jonathan Steel
    Jonathan Steel says:

The reason the Winklevoss twins got rejected,because they can't be controlled,in other words not a member of the elites.The SEC are corrupt as fuck and will not allow an ETF by anyone they can't control,or can't control the price,as in precious metals and all other markets.

7. Zhano Kirakosyan
    Zhano Kirakosyan says:

Hey Nicholas, love your content. I really enjoy the way you tie crypto markets to traditional markets. Any sources you can provide on how to get a deeper understanding on the TA and fundamentals of these markets? I do TA trading, but want to start linking the two to get a better understanding. Thanks!