Altcoin Buzz Cryptocurrency Market Update

This is a video for those of you up late looking to talk a bit of crypto. We talk altcoins and give a shout out to a few people on the team and a shout out to those of you on the Altcoin Army, who weathered the last week with a mature outlook on the market.

1. QRIGINAL JQKER
    QRIGINAL JQKER says:

Is there a way to find out how much $$$ that has been invested into ICOs and pulled from the market, therefore reflecting a lower total market cap? Is my thinking correct here? If $$$ is being put into ICOs and those coins/tokens aren't on the market, that would lower the TMC.

2. CT Sounds
    CT Sounds says:

What are your thoughts on Zencash? It seems to be a very promising privacy coin with a good team and innovative tech but no one is talking about it? Would love to hear your opinion on it.

3. Cynthia Jordan
    Cynthia Jordan says:

Thank you for this video. I'm see to crypto/Bitcoin, still checking things out here. What I'm hearing in your video is real positive amiss all of the negativity, so thank you…crypto is on the rise. I need help with it all, but I'll succeed. Here's what was forwarded to me. I'm just sharing. Do with it what you please. Dosen't make a lot of sense to me, but maybe it'll help you. https://tinyurl.com/y98oczxx

4. TheCornbeefsoup
    TheCornbeefsoup says:

5:39 Jeff they weren't saying you were biased they were replying to someone else's comment. When you see that blue line on the left of a comment that means its a chain of replies to a specific comment.

5. Jese Condo
    Jese Condo says:

Jeff,

Could you please add I/O Coin (IOC) to a list of your Alt-Coins that you talk about. It is currently only on one market with low supply. If you could let us know what you and your team thinks, it would be greatly appreciated!

6. Gaurav Thakur
    Gaurav Thakur says:

Hey Jeff great videos …one req can you make a video on more coins which we can get early on before they hit any majot exchanges….e.g. get them when they are only listed on EtherDelta….thanks again

7. Sean Pickard
    Sean Pickard says:

My Latest Crypto Perspective.

I started crypto in May with instant gains, riding high into the new year. Watching big money gain interest was an alarm to me that we are going to see manipulations. My view is that big money wants control and will not promote it until they feel like they have it. And they will never buy in until the prices are as low as they can drive them. At some point there will be trillions dumped in. Those holding now will just have to wait, and hodl(hold on for deal life), and buy now if your a true invester. Also advancements will create new giants and only a few currencies will catch the wave and market themselves or patent some technology like Google did. We are in for a ride. And the ones that understand people, trends and marketing and gain on-site into good advice will win, along with the lucky ones. I never invested what I was not willing to lose. And I have always asked my Father in heaven if I have His blessing; and my wife Bianca Tripodi Pickard of course.

8. Zero Thehero
    Zero Thehero says:

Smart money VS emotional money

Smart money is money that is invested in the technology or product and not the current value, or how much the current value is climbing. More so on, the potential of what the product or investment is trying to achieve in the long term. Smart money researches and learns, and makes a collective decision based off of these findings.

Emotional money, is money that chases the prices and knows little about what they are investing in. Emotional money is trying to get rich quick, and as history has shown again and again, these types of investments end very badly and %90 of the time only work for %1-%2 of these types of investors. No research, just a gamble on making money.

Smart money will be invested in more secure aspects of blockchain. Emotional money will be invested in so called moonshots and will in most cases fall as quick as they went up.

If i ever do give financial advice, being a smart investor would be that advice. Do work and research, nothing good comes easy.
    I would not be surprised if this weekend dip, scares people once again. A very emotional market.