Daily Update (8/11/18) | Bitcoin tests key level at $6,000

What are your thoughts on current markets? Are you optimistic or bearish? Feel free to leave a comment below! Thank you all so much for watching the video. If you enjoyed the video, please consider dropping a like and subscribing. Running into some trouble or questions? Feel free to leave them down in the comments below!

———————————————————————————————————-

*I WILL NEVER PURSUE PROJECTS THROUGH TELEGRAM, CONTACT MY EMAIL LISTED BELOW FIRST AND THEN VERIFY MY IDENTITY THROUGH A VIDEO CALL BEFORE MOVING FORWARD. THERE ARE MANY SCAMMERS IN CRYPTO.*

For consulting, speaking, or other business inquiries, please feel free to reach me at contactdatadash@gmail.com

Patreon: http://patreon.com/data_dash

Telegram:

Alerts | https://t.me/Data_Dash
Discussion | https://t.me/joinchat/GXEWy0LIjjDvRxb

Discord: https://discord.gg/S7MtTcB

Donate
NANO: xrb_3y7qi1z5kcpgi9cnk4bctus155qntiy1cszfmeh9zg7eqqqjb9imebsqf33t
BTC: 14DHXJa9CgeBPf6m7UeMKE9yzAYFKPW2nV
ETH: 0xa34d3461ae04953489e9aa464689c022836751d0

Want to start trading cryptocurrencies? Sign up through this link to get $10 of free bitcoin with your first purchase of over $100

Want to start trading coins? My top choice is Binance.

Want to trade OTC? Caleb & Brown is my personal favorite to get started.

Disclaimer: Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.

1. Matt Langley
    Matt Langley says:

EVERYONE that is waiting for ETF's and thinking about getting into them NEEDS to understand and educate themselves on WHAT they are getting into! There is a reason this is happening…control and profit, JUST like the current FAILING system is doing now…As always,

2. J bell
    J bell says:

If you want to short btc in binance do you just put holdings into tether and wait for the drop? How much does tether charge, one to 3%? Or am I completely wrong about everything thanks!

3. Ron Burgundy
    Ron Burgundy says:

A quick question re ALTS #Nick .
    Aren't a lot of the privacy coins getting hammered due to the integration of "lightning" being rolled out into many of the top 20?

IE. I can now (well by September-Dec) atomic swap anything from Stellar to LiteCoin to BTC etc and opinion it as a totally "private" transaction??

Just my thoughts and a question as to why privacy tokens are getting hammered more than other alts?🤓

4. Oliver Li
    Oliver Li says:

bitcoin buyers: your price is too damn high!!!
    bitcoin sellers: shut up! it's gonna be programmable money like ethereum except that it's this blockchain is much more secure. i'm no fool!
    bitcoin buyers: come on! we're friends. do me a favor!
    bitcoin sellers: find another fool. i'm not one

5. Brett van Gennip
    Brett van Gennip says:

I'm boggled. Being a newb trader, your insight helps make some sort of sense about what's happening. Decisions are made based on the information at hand. Your TA helps me with choosing a plan of action. Without it, I feel like i'm trading blind.

I look forward to watching your updates because it's concise and logical. Thank you.

As for what i think about the market? I feel that banking on bitcoin is the way to go. Alts will eventually come around, but bitcoin is in the spotlight to the whales, not alts. IMO. The ninth inning analogy seems to be fitting. Let's see what happens.

Facebook crypto? It's coming. But it almost has to manifest how the social network came to power, through young adults in Universities & Colleges worldwide. By Focus on that group, the understanding of the service will grow to the younger and older people. But who knows.

I'll checkout the trading tip videos to beef up my TA. Thanks again!

6. Ernie A
    Ernie A says:

It’s a fallacy to think many of these Alts will go back up and enter a new bull trend just because it has dropped 80%. A bounce maybe but that doesn’t mean it will come roaring back or that it’s now a “good investment”. Many of these will just flatten out and stay at low prices. There some dips you DONT buy.