Daily Update (7/24/18) | Bitcoin rallies above $8,000, can altcoins follow?

What are your thoughts on current markets? Are you optimistic or bearish? Feel free to leave a comment below! Thank you all so much for watching the video. If you enjoyed the video, please consider dropping a like and subscribing. Running into some trouble or questions? Feel free to leave them down in the comments below!

———————————————————————————————————-

*I WILL NEVER PURSUE PROJECTS THROUGH TELEGRAM, CONTACT MY EMAIL LISTED BELOW FIRST AND THEN VERIFY MY IDENTITY THROUGH A VIDEO CALL BEFORE MOVING FORWARD. THERE ARE MANY SCAMMERS IN CRYPTO.*

For consulting, speaking, or other business inquiries, please feel free to reach me at contactdatadash@gmail.com

Patreon: http://patreon.com/data_dash

Telegram:

Alerts | https://t.me/Data_Dash
Discussion | https://t.me/joinchat/GXEWy0LIjjDvRxb

Discord: https://discord.gg/S7MtTcB

Donate
NANO: xrb_3y7qi1z5kcpgi9cnk4bctus155qntiy1cszfmeh9zg7eqqqjb9imebsqf33t
BTC: 14DHXJa9CgeBPf6m7UeMKE9yzAYFKPW2nV
ETH: 0xa34d3461ae04953489e9aa464689c022836751d0

Want to start trading cryptocurrencies? Sign up through this link to get $10 of free bitcoin with your first purchase of over $100

Want to start trading coins? My top choice is Binance.

Disclaimer: Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.

1. James Burton
    James Burton says:

I've only recently started trading with Pauline and I'm already beginning to make some really amazing profits, ALL THANKS to her proficient strategy. I have earned a total of about 3.48btc all thanks to Pauline

2. Ian sutton
    Ian sutton says:

Nick completely agree with you, as and when BTC gets an ETF then there will be ETF's for other coins. Thats why I am betting on ADA at these prices. The zero hedge article mentioned BTC and ETH futures without talking about ADA futures

3. Vikas Kaushik
    Vikas Kaushik says:

Hi there in your opinion if etf bitcoin gets approved will it affect the altcoins market . Equally , less or more like in past if bitcoin goes up altcoins goes more"

4. Seidlhuawa Monfred
    Seidlhuawa Monfred says:

Could som1 tell me whats going on with neo? Im tracking it since a long time and was just wondering if there was something special happening to it concerning the price drop or just casual altcoin drop.

5. Hakuren Chan
    Hakuren Chan says:

Nic, thanks for your overall view on things! Honestly, I don't think anyone can pinpoint why prices are going up but with all the news on the positive side of things, it certainly helps! Keep up the great work!

6. pedro
    pedro says:

hi brother its nice to meet you … can i ask you wat you think about the altcoins looking death? wat you have to say expecially about BTG ? thanks in advance

7. CryptoFeezus
    CryptoFeezus says:

Great update Nic! I think this rally is just people selling their alts fomoing into btc to not miss the ETF and also a few people coming back to the market doing the same. But if the market suddenly goes down slightly there will be an instant sell of to 6-7k. The RSI is oversold already so we got to be careful!

8. Crypt0German
    Crypt0German says:

Don't you think, the SEC will keep delaying the ETF decision? By law they can postpone it into almost mid 2019. Being the first ETF for BTC, they might just use the complete timeframe, don't you think?

9. Brian Pfeiffer
    Brian Pfeiffer says:

Thanks for Sharing took some nice profits for BTC at $8350 bought 5 at $7710 and $7900 was a good day nice to be back on track! Will look to buy back in on the next dip

10. Hyungmok Joh
    Hyungmok Joh says:

Great video! I was wondering if you could take a look at Neurochain? It's a french project that uses bots combined with artificial intelligence to make up nodes. Many talks with the french government and highly undervalued in my opinion. I'm bullish about it because France recently stated that they would be the AI and blockchain capital of Europe., along with many partnerships with big companies. Could be a hidden gem like Substratum. Thanks!

11. Vikrant S
    Vikrant S says:

people that think Bitcoin ETF(s) are required to hold actual Bitcoin causing the price to subsequently skyrocket are delusional. Direxion's Bitcoin ETF filing suggests it will hold primarily Bitcoin futures, not Bitcoin itself.. causing it to follow CFTC's rules in addition to the SEC.