Crypto Market Forecast and Mcafee Predictions

Currently the crypto market is slow and not producing much volume and people are bored and restless. What else can we say? Many of us are holding out hope that the market will see some movement upwards at some point in 2018. DISCLAIMER The information discussed on the Altcoin Buzz YouTube, Altcoin Buzz Ladies YouTube, Altcoin Buzz Podcast or other social media channels including but not limited to Twitter, Telegram chats, Instagram, facebook, website etc is not financial advice. This information is for educational, informational and entertainment purposes only. Any information and advice or investment strategies are thoughts and opinions only, relevant to accepted levels of risk tolerance of the writer, reviewer or narrator and their risk tolerance maybe different than yours. We are not responsible for your losses. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are high-risk investments so please do your due diligence and consult the financial advisor before acting on any information provided. Copyright Altcoin Buzz Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.

1. Captain Hob
    Captain Hob says:

Hi Jeff, I don't manage to catch any of your live streams but I watch a lot of your vids. As a bit of a noob to the crypto world and still learning my way around it, just wanted to say you explain things really well and you've really helped me understand a lot of stuff, thanks and keep it up!

2. Jacob Broughton
    Jacob Broughton says:

Loved the livestream and market overview! Hey would you guys ever consider doing a new ICO review video? If so that would be awesome, i'd love to hear your opinions on projects like Muirfield IP or Fr8 Network!

3. Doc Wicked
    Doc Wicked says:

Jeff you had a year to get ready for the eos swap its simple man keep it on binance or swap when it opens again. Don't see how your frusterated with a swap that has been in the works for a year.

4. J Sims
    J Sims says:

One currency really is all that is needed, but visa does 24,000 transactions per second so I would imagine the one cryptocurrency needed would atleast have to match that.

5. Zach H
    Zach H says:

Is youtube goin after and closing down you crypto-youtubers? What happened to Crypto Kirby? They closed him down!! I hope this isnt a new trend

6. David Alberto
    David Alberto says:

JEFF, I FOLLOW U FROM 40K SUB AND I REALLY LIKE ALL YOUR OLD VIDEOS WHEN YOU SHOW US THE COINS AND NEWS.I UNDERSTAND… NOW WE KNOW U…BUT I`M GETTING BORED TO SEE U ONLY….I NEVER CAN SEE A FULL VIDEO BECAUSE I`M GET BORED.TRY TO CHANGE THE STRATEGY AND SHOW US THE NEWS AND COINS OR MAKE LIKE SUPPO…really your videos are to bored right now…sorry to said this.

7. jdbeards1
    jdbeards1 says:

More fake airdrop post, Guldana Rabigulova, Dan Petresku, and Lekson Slavix are posting fake airdrops to steal you money! Their post are down below, would you please let them know what you think. Thank you

8. jdbeards1
    jdbeards1 says:

This scumbag is pushing fake airdrops!
    Lekson Slavix

Please make the review on the Zilliqa-token! I received 20 thousand coins from their distribution of Please make freetokens.online/airdrop-zil It is interesting for me should I sell them now or it is better to wait for its growth? Go directly to Hell!!!

9. Dainja Man
    Dainja Man says:

We need a few stable (non-volatile) coins for day-to-day transactions. We need BTC/ETH/LTC, etc. to be like crypto gold (to store value). And last but not least, we need altcoins as securities to conduct trades for profit. Period.